Everything... Norwegian Joy's Westernization 2019!

Updated attraction pricing info:

Go-Karts: $15 - 8 laps (unlimited pass $199)

Laser-tag: $9.95 

Galaxy Pavilion: $29 - 90 minutes (unlimited pass $199)

$399 - Unlimited Go-karts, Laser-tag and Galaxy Pavilion

Edited by TheDougOut

you wrote in your review the formula 1 racer cost extra? so they are not incl. at the Galaxy Pavilion? but that is the formula 1 racer what is in the same area or?

Edited by Steff79

18 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

you wrote in your review the formula 1 racer cost extra? so they are not incl. at the Galaxy Pavilion? but that is the formula 1 racer what is in the same area or?

Yeah - it seemed the Formula One simulator was intended to be priced (and reserved) separately ($10 I thought), although it’s location may make this awkward.  It’s in the front right corner of Galaxy Pavilion - as soon as you walk in.

BEEEFE5C-B2AA-46B0-ACF4-268540F4DF00.jpeg

• Thanks 1

The picture up above is that the concierge family suite with balcony on NCL Joy? I have room 14800, so do you think this will look like our room?

We just booked another cruise on the NCL Pearl in 2020 & so far all the rooms look small & old.

36 minutes ago, Katibug64 said:

The picture up above is that the concierge family suite with balcony on NCL Joy? I have room 14800, so do you think this will look like our room?

We just booked another cruise on the NCL Pearl in 2020 & so far all the rooms look small & old.

The photos are of 14166 - CC Villa Suite. 14800 is a CA - which I believe is 100 sqft larger.  They’re beautiful rooms.

Thank you so much, we had a beautiful room on The Pride of American with lots of room & a very large bathroom, loved it! It looks like everything else on this sip will nickle & dime you as they say.

Now I need to find out information on NCL Pearl ship, lol

7 hours ago, TheDougOut said:

Yeah - it seemed the Formula One simulator was intended to be priced (and reserved) separately ($10 I thought), although it’s location may make this awkward.  It’s in the front right corner of Galaxy Pavilion - as soon as you walk in.

That´s what DH told me too. The F1 simulator is 10$ and not included in the regular 29$ fee for the Galaxy Pavillion.

steamboats

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, steamboats said:

For those who want to see more photos... Here are the ones taken by my DH.

steamboats

That’s a wonderful set of photos!  Thank you to your DH for taking and posting them.

looking forward to seeing things live in 21 days!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 7:56 AM, TheDougOut said:

Here’s what I grabbed from Galaxy Pavilion yesterday.  It sounds like you’ll need to reserve a time slot, which will give you 90 minutes to explore all the virtual attractions.  The cost is maybe $15?

CBA7B7EE-54DF-4B29-AFAC-A321885E7A09.jpeg

7CB14988-B2BE-46D1-B6CC-541B0E888038.jpeg

73DA8510-4218-4B05-BA73-CAB3D9B293E6.jpeg

7CE9A36B-C020-4864-8C19-F596E72F1EB6.jpeg

625B824A-F66E-435A-8108-B5E50EAA9E15.jpeg

Hi there, with the need of reservation to play, how does that work if we buy the unlimited play package for $199? Even if we have the package but cant get a reservation that will be useless? Thanks!

On 4/29/2019 at 7:40 AM, missyg176 said:

Do those of you on the boat now think the pools are suffient size for warm weather trips? We are supposed to go on here in December to Mexican Riviera. 

Thinking the same thing, but how much time do you actually spend IN the pool? I’ve been giving it some thought and we usually spend more time in lounge chair with occasional dips to cool off. Hoping the pools are large enough for such a large passenger list.  

On 5/2/2019 at 9:13 PM, TheDougOut said:

14166 repost...

56BF87C5-AD7F-4740-8CB6-0B26710BEE51.jpeg

If this is 14166 - it a Concierge Villa Suite w Balcony. My room will be next door!   I don't think there is much difference between a CB and CC because the upgrade info we got said our room was CB-CC.

• Like 1

CA and CC are more similar than CB.  CC is the base room with a love seat that extends into a bed in select cabins.  CB is the same width as CC but picks up extra depth, allowing for a separate living space with a second TV, full size sofa and murphy bed.  CA is the same depth as CC meaning no extra living space, but the cabin is wider allowing more room between the bed and dresser and a larger balcony.

Edited by timf2001

Has anyone seen photos of a CB?  I’ve read something that suggests the CB is two twin beds pushed together versus a Queen or King size bed. 

CB may be better for 3 or 4 if indeed it has a full size Murphy bed.

Details about this would be nice. 

I found this video of a CB.  It doesn’t confirm the type of the “main” bed but the second bed appears to be a sofa - not a Murphy bed. 

As Tim posted above, the balcony appears to be 1.5x standard where the CA seems to be 2x width.