* ms Veendam in Port Everglades - Sail aWay - March 26th, 2019 *

kazu

It’s a solo performance today - Just one ship in Port Everglades for this one and fortunately for all of us, it’s a blue hulled beauty - ms Veendam.

She is doing the 11 day Authentic Cuba and should be at pier 26:

503E1959-9487-4A23-9D9F-60B43AB24D98.jpeg.da77da0fe1ec2a50d48fd077ff992c07.jpeg

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 Mar d1700); Cozumel, Mexico (28 Mar 0800-1700); Belize City, Belize (29 Mar 0800-1700); Roatan, Honduras (30 Mar 0800-1700); Cienfuegos, Cuba (01 Apr 0800-1700); George Town, Grand Cayman (02 Apr 0800-1700); Ocho Rios, Jamaica (03 Apr 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (05 Apr 0800-1600); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (06 Apr a0800)

The webcams are located at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com & https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

This is my farewell as the OP of the Sail a Way threads and I thank you all for your patience as I learned my way around.  Kathi (Scrapnana) will be returning to start the Sail a Way threads and carry on the tradition.

Next up from what I can see - Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa on March 31st.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kazu said:

It’s a solo performance today - Just one ship in Port Everglades for this one and fortunately for all of us, it’s a blue hulled beauty - ms Veendam.

She is doing the 11 day Authentic Cuba and should be at pier 26:

503E1959-9487-4A23-9D9F-60B43AB24D98.jpeg.da77da0fe1ec2a50d48fd077ff992c07.jpeg

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 Mar d1700); Cozumel, Mexico (28 Mar 0800-1700); Belize City, Belize (29 Mar 0800-1700); Roatan, Honduras (30 Mar 0800-1700); Cienfuegos, Cuba (01 Apr 0800-1700); George Town, Grand Cayman (02 Apr 0800-1700); Ocho Rios, Jamaica (03 Apr 0800-1700); Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (05 Apr 0800-1600); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (06 Apr a0800)

The webcams are located at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com & https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

This is my farewell as the OP of the Sail a Way threads and I thank you all for your patience as I learned my way around.  Kathi (Scrapnana) will be returning to start the Sail a Way threads and carry on the tradition.

Next up from what I can see - Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa on March 31st.

Jacqui, the Prinsendam is in now, but view is blocked by Celebrity....

9 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

Jacqui, the Prinsendam is in now, but view is blocked by Celebrity....

Yes, she was in around 6:00 am this morning.  Thanks.  Sadly it looks like Celebrity will be blocking her until sail a way time.  I’m hoping Celebrity goes out first so we can get some good looks at her.

1 minute ago, Himself said:

I see four ships in town today.  When is the Princendam making her final appearance in Ft. Lauderdale.  Jacque, I want to thank  you for filling in for Scrapnana while she cruised.

Father, the Prinsendam’s final appearance is today.  Go to today’s sail a way thread (March 25th).  She’s in port but you can’t see her as stupid Celebrity is bigger and blocking the view.

This one is the reminder for tomorrow’s 😉 

Thanks for the kind words. 😄 

2 minutes ago, kazu said:

Father, the Prinsendam’s final appearance is today.  Go to today’s sail a way thread (March 25th).  She’s in port but you can’t see her as stupid Celebrity is bigger and blocking the view.

I appreciate your good efforts!  I believe you will be cruising soon.  If so, have a great cruise.

Just now, Himself said:

I appreciate your good efforts!  I believe you will be cruising soon.  If so, have a great cruise.

Thanks 😄 

Yes, we’re catching up with the Prinsendam when she arrives in Lisbon. 😉 

3 hours ago, kazu said:

Father, the Prinsendam’s final appearance is today.  Go to today’s sail a way thread (March 25th).  She’s in port but you can’t

3 hours ago, kazu said:

see her as stupid Celebrity is bigger and blocking the view.

You can see her now, the X has left..

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

We have the Koningsdam Wednesday, March 27 I think.

That's right, Roy. She will be in port with Crown Princess. Meaning on opposite sides of the harbor. No closeups until one of them leaves.

I plan to be here for the King - she's running out of sailaways. On Apr 7th she leaves for Rome.

Edited by Happily@Sea

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

We have the Koningsdam Wednesday, March 27 I think.

Oh thanks, I missed that one.

figures I would have a faux pas on my last one 😉 

thanks.

10 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

For the early birds that enjoy watching the ships sail in, the Veendam is scheduled to arrive about 5 AM.

She is showing up on the map now. Yes another insomniac morning.

If this goes on time I think it will be much like while I was cruising.  I do have some internet on the train but don't think it will support the webcams so "ll need external eyes and ears again.

Roy