Diamond Luggage Tags

Mikvi

7 minutes ago, Mikvi said:

When I to to my benefits page, it's not there any longer.

It's not on mine as well...and I just booked the cruise that would get my wife and myself to Diamond too.  Oh well, let's just call it a cut back...that'll get the conversation going! 😀

Edited by N7786W Flyer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/23/2019 at 2:27 PM, CCLcruiser91 said:

he luggage tag is still on the VIFP benefit list - https://www.carnival.com/vifp/benefits.aspx

On 4/23/2019 at 1:06 PM, Mikvi said:

No more luggage tag sets upon making Diamond? Didn't get one and it's not in the list on Carnival.com now 😞

Update - My wife turned Diamond on our cruise this past weekend (4/26-4/29).  No luggage tag & dinner for two certificate in the cabin.  I had to go to Guest Relations and ask them for it (another first time Diamond guest on the ship had to do this too).  Looks like there is a communication problem with the VIFP department and the Guest Relations staff on some ships? (we were on the Carnival Inspiration).

I messaged John Heald and he advised I should still get the luggage tags and even offered to help if I have a problem. I'm going on the Fantasy on Saturday, so I'll asl GS if they have a set 🙂

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized that I did not receive these on Sunshine (disembarked last Saturday).  And, really, it was about the only thing about turning Diamond that sort of excited me!  I may call and ask if I'll receive them on my short cruise on Paradise next month.

1 hour ago, NCTribeFan said:

I just realized that I did not receive these on Sunshine (disembarked last Saturday).  And, really, it was about the only thing about turning Diamond that sort of excited me!  I may call and ask if I'll receive them on my short cruise on Paradise next month.

Are you talking about the one time diamond gift or the every sailing diamond plat gift?

2 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

We received our Diamond luggage tags and passport holder by mail after reaching Diamond.  That was several years ago.