Celebrity MoveUp Offer Tracker - Please Do Not Post Questions Here!

hvbaskey

49 minutes ago, Mcfcforever said:

Are you referring to the pricing glitch that happend? The prices have gone back to normal now so I would expect I can't claim the obc?

No, prices have also genuinely dropped again today, our cruise had anyway. (Aside from glitch) always worth a daily check! And to keep on topic for move up, always best to check if a paid upgrade is available might be cheaper than bidding. 

Edited by louise1809

• Ship:      Reflection
  • Length of Cruise:     14 days
  • Cruise Sail Date:     April 18, 2022
  • Date email offer received: none received saw on site
  • Captain’s Club Tier     Elite 
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA:  TA 
  • Current Cabin:   Sky Suite
  • Bid?  Yes/No:  No. we didn't bid as we are happy with our chosen cabin and min. bid was too high for me the Sky Suite I have is mid ship and gives me all the perks I want.

-  Bidding Details:

• Cabin Category :   Min. Offer prices were...Reflection Suite $9230pp. Penthouse $7630pp Royal Suite $4000pp. Signature Suite $2260pp.  Celebrity Suite $1210pp. 
Edited by southernbreezes

• Ship:    Millennium
  • Length of Cruise:     10 days
  • Cruise Sail Date:     May 3, 2022
  • Date email offer received: March 2, 2022
  • Current Cabin:  Family Veranda
  • Bid?  Yes/No:  Not yet
  • Cabin Category :   Min. Offer prices were... Royal Suite $1500pp.  Celebrity Suite $1000pp.  Sky Suite $800pp

All of my bids were "expired" except the one for Concierge.  I originally booked Porthole Verandah b/c I thought I wouldn't like IV, but as time went on I got more curious about the IV and the main great thing to me about those cabins is the floor to ceiling "windows".  I love just staring at the sea.   Anyway, my bid up to Concierge was just accepted.  (I did Concierge and not Aqua b/c I wanted to try the 4 main dining rooms this time).

Bon Voyage!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ATLfuzzy said:

All of my bids were "expired" except the one for Concierge.  I originally booked Porthole Verandah b/c I thought I wouldn't like IV, but as time went on I got more curious about the IV and the main great thing to me about those cabins is the floor to ceiling "windows".  I love just staring at the sea.   Anyway, my bid up to Concierge was just accepted.  (I did Concierge and not Aqua b/c I wanted to try the 4 main dining rooms this time).

Bon Voyage!

Did you also bid on IV?

I did (min, $50pp) and STILL waiting...there were over 150 open IV cabins yesterday.

We are also booked in a Porthole Balcony.

Obviously they are still working on them...

10 hours ago, KKB said:

Did you also bid on IV?

I did (min, $50pp) and STILL waiting...there were over 150 open IV cabins yesterday.

We are also booked in a Porthole Balcony.

Obviously they are still working on them...

I did bid on lots and they all expired, except CC

• Ship:  Celebrity Equinox
  • Length of Cruise: 12 nights
  • Cruise Sail Date: March 13th
  • Date email offer received: February 10th
  • Captain’s Club Tier: Classic
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: TA
  • Current Cabin: Concierge
  • Bid?  Yes/No: YES

If YES -  Bidding Details:

Upgrades Available:

Aqua: $80 pp (Bid $90)

Sky Suite: $1300 pp (Bid $1300)

Celebrity Suite: $2000 pp (Price came down from email to $1000pp and we bid $1400pp)

Royal Suite: $2800 pp (Did not bid)

• Cabin Category:
  • Bid Offer:
  • Notification Date:
  • Accepted / Rejected: The Aqua and Sky Suite bid was placed a week and a half ago the Celebrity Suite was placed about 5 days ago and everything is still pending. 😞 

General Comments:

All bids are still pending. Doing a mock booking shows 20 Sky Suites available and 4 Celebrity Suites. I didn't count the Aqua rooms as there were a lot available. I know they have until a few days before sailing to accept or reject but I've seen other bids for later cruises accepted for the minimum bid. I really want the suite upgrade but I'm not holding my breath. Did anyone else wait this long to hear back? 

4 minutes ago, JacJacAttack said:

Upgrades Available:

Celebrity Suite: $2000 pp (Price came down from email to $1000pp and we bid $1400pp)

• Cabin Category:
  • Bid Offer:
  • Notification Date:
  • Accepted / Rejected: The Aqua and Sky Suite bid was placed a week and a half ago the Celebrity Suite was placed about 5 days ago and everything is still pending. 😞 

General Comments:

All bids are still pending. Doing a mock booking shows 20 Sky Suites available and 4 Celebrity Suites. I didn't count the Aqua rooms as there were a lot available. I know they have until a few days before sailing to accept or reject but I've seen other bids for later cruises accepted for the minimum bid. I really want the suite upgrade but I'm not holding my breath. Did anyone else wait this long to hear back? 

We sail the 12th...my bid was still pending. Now the upgrade box isn't showing up again (it wasn't a few days ago either...then came back).

If you don't get the upgrade prior to boarding, you can always stop at Guest Services & ask if there are any available to move into for a price.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JacJacAttack said:

Upgrades Available:

• Cabin Category:
  • Bid Offer:
  • Notification Date:

General Comments:

I believe I have had my bid accepted for a April 3rd cruise one bid has been rejected and the other is pending with no choice to edit it. 🤞 You hear something soon.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mcfcforever said:

I believe I have had my bid accepted for a April 3rd cruise one bid has been rejected and the other is pending with no choice to edit it. 🤞 You hear something soon.

I’m thinking the same!! 

• Like 2

I bid on a Sky suite in Celebrity Millennium.. now it does not give me a choice to cancel or bid more...just says Pending.. hoping somehow it means eventually it will get approved. This is our first time on Celebrity.

• Ship:  Silhouette
  • Length of Cruise: 12 nites
  • Cruise Sail Date:  14 May 2022
  • Date email offer received:  1 March 2022
  • Captain’s Club Tier :  Elite 
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: Cruise Escapes in Dallas!
  • Current Cabin: 6303
  • Bid?  Yes/No:  Yep

• Cabin Category:  CS, SS, AQ, Con
  • Bid Offer:  $610 (600), $510 (500), $155 (150), $110 (100)  All terribly weak.
  • Notification Date:
  • Accepted / Rejected

General Comments 

• Ship:  Silhouette
  • Length of Cruise:  7 nites
  • Cruise Sail Date:  7 May 2022
  • Date email offer received:  22 Feb 2022
  • Captain’s Club Tier :  Elite 
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: Cruise Escapes Dallas!
  • Current Cabin:  6303
  • Bid?  Yes/No:  Nope

• Cabin Category: 
  • Bid Offer:
  • Notification Date:
  • Accepted / Rejected

General Comments I'd bid, but this cabin was chosen to be next to the brother-in-law in 6305---and because it was available for a B2B on May 14.

CELEBRITY MOVE UP TRACKER 

• Ship:  Apex
  • Length of Cruise: 7 days
  • Cruise Sail Date: March 12, 2022
  • Date email offer received: early Feb, I believe
  • Captain’s Club Tier : Classic
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: online TA
  • Current Cabin: Porthole balcony 6286
  • Bid?  Yes/No: Yes

• Cabin Category: IV
  • Bid Offer: $50pp (min)
  • Notification Date: March 8 (bid was made on Feb. 21)
  • Accepted / Rejected: Accepted!
Edited by KKB
  • Like 1

• Ship:  Summit
  • Length of Cruise: 5 nights
  • Cruise Sail Date: March 19, 2022
  • Date email offer received: did not receive a MoveUp email (we booked less than 45 days out) - viewed MoveUp options via website immediately after booking
  • Captain’s Club Tier: Preview 
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: direct
  • Current Cabin: 7101 (interior)

• Cabin Category: Family Veranda
  • Bid Offer: $120pp
  • Notification Date: March 4
  • Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

General Comments (offer details, etc.)

The cruise is only about 60% booked, though no available suites. We booked an interior, so we had the option to bid on Oceanview, Veranda, Family Veranda, Concierge, and Aqua. We decided to bid $115pp on Concierge and Aqua  and $120 on FV (min bid $100). On March 3, the Concierge and Aqua bids went to "expired" and the FV bid to "pending" with no option to modify. Received winning bid notification via email on March 4. We were originally assigned a FV on the 9th floor, immediately below the Sunset Bar, and were a little concerned about noise/privacy. We would have been happy with it, but saw there were 5 more FVs available on the 7th and 8th floor, so I figured it couldn't hurt to try to call and switch. A 20 minute phone call is all it took, and we had our choice of the available FV cabins! Ended up in a corner FV room on the 7th floor and are thrilled! We will spend a LOT of time on that giant balcony, I'm sure. So excited for our first Celebrity cruise!!

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Nolala said:

I placed a bid 1 week ago & now want to modify it ( raise my bid ), but the website won’t let me.

Anyone have this problem?  What can I do?

You can't do anything, but check your credit card statement.  That's normally the first place if you won the bid.

• Ship:  Apex
  • Length of Cruise: 7 days
  • Cruise Sail Date: March 12, 2022
  • Date email offer received: February
  • Captain’s Club Tier : Elite
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: TA
  • Current Cabin: C2 on deck 11

• Cabin Category: Celebrity Suite
  • Bid Offer: $1570pp
  • Notification Date: March 10th
  • Accepted / Rejected: Rejected

2 hours ago, as3369 said:

You can't do anything, but check your credit card statement.  That's normally the first place if you won the bid.

Chances are good that your bid was accepted, otherwise it would say expired. Keep checking your credit card. That's where ours showed up before our stateroom changed showed up. We were never notified.

• Ship:    Summit
  • Length of Cruise:     5 night
  • Cruise Sail Date:     March 14, 2022
  • Date email offer received: Did not receive/did online
  • Current Cabin:  Inside (cat 10)
  • Bid?  Yes/No:  Yes
  • Cabin Category :  Originally only bid on Family Verandah at 100.00 per person but then noticed bids were reduced on all categories 35% so then bid on Aqua Class at 85.00 per person (170) and Concierge Class at 80.00 per person (160)  these were both minimum bids and were considered weak.... about a week ago other bids were cancelled and only Concierge went into PENDING status which finally cleared last night -  very pleased as we paid very little for this inside cabin (800 total) two years ago and this was a Covid cancel rebook including 450OBC and tips and Classic drink pkg -also got 150.00 statement credit from American Express so this is the deal of the Century!!
  • Like 5

• Ship:  Summit
  • Length of Cruise: 4 Night
  • Cruise Sail Date: April 21, 2022
  • Date email offer received: went direct to website
  • Captain’s Club Tier: Preview 
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: Direct
  • Current Cabin: Oceanview 4
  • Bid?  Yes/No: No

General Comments (offer details, etc.)

Minimum Bids

AquaClass $200

Concierge $150

Family Veranda $150

Veranda $100

I did not bid given the short length of the cruise and that I’m traveling solo but would have to pay double the bid to move up. I’m happy with my Oceanview cabin, (8002) it’s an extra-large and I don’t plan on being in the cabin much anyway.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 8:52 PM, Nolala said:

I placed a bid 1 week ago & now want to modify it ( raise my bid ), but the website won’t let me.

Just as others said this most likely means they are accepting your bid. I am cruising this Saturday, I had several bids in and about 8 days ago everything expired but 1 stayed pending. Yesterday I received an email my bid was accepted and my cc was charged.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 5:52 PM, Nolala said:

Depends on how you are getting to your bid.   You have to use the original confirmation of your bid for each room type to be able to edit or cancel. 

Unless of course like others have mentioned it is accepted. 

Edited by Jim_Iain

• Ship:  Equinox
  • Length of Cruise: 9 days
  • Cruise Sail Date: April 15, 2022
    • Date email offer received: February 14, 2022
  • Captain’s Club Tier: Preview
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: Celebrity Direct
    • Current Cabin:  was inside cabin

• Cabin Category: Aqua Class
  • Bid Offer: $550 per person
  • Notification Date: March 18, 2022
  • Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

General Comments (offer details, etc.) I booked in January 2022 and got a great deal on the inside cabin.  Received Move Up offer on February 14.  Minimum bids were 250 for Veranda, 400 for Concierge, and 550 for Aqua Class.  Basically I got the Aqua Class for less than I would have paid for the Veranda when I booked and even got a room location I am happy with.  First cruise with Celebrity and I get to experience Aqua Class  (I'm doing a happy dance)

• Like 4