3 night dining package

Does anyone know how much this costs on board please? We are on explorer soon and just trying to judge whether it’s beneficial to leave till we board or not. Want to do the formal night which I think is day two and don’t want a speciality rest on day one so looking at the alternatives. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Peeker28 said:

Just checking to make sure I understand this - when you purchase the 3 day you make reservations for day 1 and then once on board you make the other reservations?

Correct.

49 minutes ago, Peeker28 said:

Just checking to make sure I understand this - when you purchase the 3 day you make reservations for day 1 and then once on board you make the other reservations?

I have the 3n package booked for day 2 but no specific restaurant is showing in my Planner.

On board I hope to move it out to day 3 .....

23 hours ago, 1992cruiser said:

We are looking at doing the 3 night package, but our number 1 choice is Winderland (Symphony) and we have 10 people. Has anyone had problems finding available times at Wonderland when waiting to book onboard?

I have had great success with Anthem twice and Harmony once for Wonderland. Go to any specialty restaurant soon after boarding. With 10 people you may need to be flexible.