Allure of the seas- pool for toddlers not potty trained?

I was on Allure last year with my 17 month old at the time. There is a really nice swim area for kids. However, if they are still in swim diapers, they can only play in a small area. Which got boring very fast.  But if you go on a port day they do not police as much. Have fun!

28 minutes ago, jalee7 said:

I was on Allure last year with my 17 month old at the time. There is a really nice swim area for kids. However, if they are still in swim diapers, they can only play in a small area. Which got boring very fast.  But if you go on a port day they do not police as much. Have fun!

😡🤬😡🤬

PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR SWIM-DIAPERED CHILD ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE AREAS ALLOWED FOR SWIM-DIAPERED CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only pool with a separate, specific, special filtration system to deal with diapers.  

DO NOT "SNEAK" THEM IN TO THE OTHER WATER AREAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Mad Face Emoji

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, jalee7 said:

Typical rule breaker! This is the reason I don't go in the pools. Why can't you do your own policing and keep your baby and their diapers out of the pools.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, matj2000 said:

The Solarium Pool is probably your best bet for a child that young...

Just in case the OP is a new cruiser, not only are children in diapers not allowed in pools, the Solarium pool is adults only.  Please don’t take this obnoxious comment seriously.

• Like 1

I didn’t think my response was bad. And at the time nobody told us that she had to stay in a certain area. Anywho to each his own. My baby had a good time. And she didn’t poop in the pool. 

Edited by jalee7

6 minutes ago, jalee7 said:

I didn’t think my response was bad. And at the time nobody told us that she had to stay in a certain area. Anywho to each his own. My baby had a good time. And she didn’t poop in the pool. 

You knew what you were doing - even said so in your post #6.  Obviously you don’t think rules apply to you and your family. How do you know she didn’t pee or poo!  Had the pool been closed because of “your baby having a good time” or contacted a virus, you would probably been the first to complain.  

Entitled people spoil cruises for everyone. 

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, jalee7 said:

Did  she have diaper of any type on? Did she pee in that diaper? Was she in ANY POOL other than the baby area? If so, you exposed everyone to unsanitary conditions and health hazard. Directly violated policy set in place for a reason...the over all health and safety of all passengers. In doing so, you obviously had no consideration for fellow passengers and their families.

Edited by MamaTene
Add
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, jalee7 said:

Because of your previous response. it seems you knew there was a special area for toddlers. I don't find it to be a "to each their own" situation. I've been on Harmony when there was a fecal incident from a toddler and the main pool had to be drained and sterilized on a cruising day. This took approximately 4 hours. Everybody who wanted to use the pool was affected.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

😡🤬😡🤬

PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR SWIM-DIAPERED CHILD ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE AREAS ALLOWED FOR SWIM-DIAPERED CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only pool with a separate, specific, special filtration system to deal with diapers.  

DO NOT "SNEAK" THEM IN TO THE OTHER WATER AREAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Mad Face Emoji

All though meant well this post will fall on blind eyes.

10 hours ago, jalee7 said:

Boring for who the 17th month old or the parent?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Just in case the OP is a new cruiser, not only are children in diapers not allowed in pools, the Solarium pool is adults only.  Please don’t take this obnoxious comment seriously.

The mods have substantially cleaned up this thread!  😄  😄 😄 

19 hours ago, jalee7 said:

I guess the rules don't apply to you.  They are there for a reason.  It's sad that you feel you can do what you want and jeopardize other cruiser's vacations for your own reasons.  

• Like 4

There is one small splash pad on Allure for kids in Diapers, but the deck crew does NOTHING to stop kids in swim diapers going in any/all of the pool.  In the kids splash area (not the diaper allowed area) saw a wadded up diaper floating around and asked deck staff about it; he just grabbed it bare handed.  No cleaning of the pool and not shut down.  

On 4/27/2019 at 12:30 AM, jalee7 said:

So feel free to let you kid foul the water on those days?  Entitlement never ceases to amaze me.  They probably have a more involved filtering protocol for the diaper areas.  But hey, why follow the rules?