Bathrobes in all cabins?

tapdancemom

We're sailing on the Solstice in a couple of weeks in a veranda cabin. I was wondering if bathrobes are furnished. I know they are in Aqua and concierge and was hoping we would have them in regular veranda as well. 

1 minute ago, tapdancemom said:

We're sailing on the Solstice in a couple of weeks in a veranda cabin. I was wondering if bathrobes are furnished. I know they are in Aqua and concierge and was hoping we would have them in regular veranda as well. 

Bathrobes are available in all cabin categories, quality improves depending on class of cabin.   If they are not in the closet, ask the steward and he/she will get you them.  Turnaround day can be crazy and things do get forgotten. 

• Like 1

Anyone can have a robe. The last few cruises the robes were not there. It's okay with us, since we don't use them. I went poking around one night, looking for beach towels, and found the robes in the box under the bed. If you don't see robes, just ask.

41 minutes ago, OCruisers said:

We like the standard lighter cotton robes better too!  

I find the robes in Concierge Class far too heavy.  I've read (in another thread) that we can ask our steward for the lighter robes, and have made a note to do so on our next cruise.

Pretty sure they are one size fits all. Sometimes I luck out and get one that is shorter but it is no smaller or bigger than the other robes.  The waffle weave is pretty small so if you are not in a suite definitely bring your own.

1 hour ago, Covepointcruiser said:

We have had one robe marked S/M. and the other L/XL.   Neither would be something I would wear outside the stateroom.   Satisfactory for in room use.

I bring my own coverup when I wear my bathing suit.    

I believe the robes are furnished to be worn only in your stateroom.  I know, people wander the halls in them and even show up in the buffet in them, but I believe I saw somewhere that they are furnished for your use in your cabin.  I too bring my own coverup when going to the pool.

So........if I was going to stroll to the Buffet in my robe, it is obvious that you can tell what Class cabin I’m in by the thickness or thinness of it. I think I’m going to bribe the steward to bring an extra thick one - I’ll look like I’m in the Royal Suite.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, citronella said:

So........if I was going to stroll to the Buffet in my robe, it is obvious that you can tell what Class cabin I’m in by the thickness or thinness of it. I think I’m going to bribe the steward to bring an extra thick one - I’ll look like I’m in the Royal Suite.

LOL!   Too late.  You should have done that last year.

They have a different style for the Royal Suites now.

Actually, you couldn't have told even before as many people in the suites disliked the heavy bulky robes and requested the lighter ones.

By the way, as I recall they had signs at the buffets asking people not to wear robes there -- not any kind of robes.  There were no exceptions for upper level suite robes. 😉

Edited by varoo

Well, I’ll have to have a chat with my steward about the latest styling of Royal Suite robes and bribe accordingly to get the absolute latest - can’t get left behind. And definitely with a monogram - I’ll pay extra for that.