MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

So am reading that some got their match in a few days--and others didn't hear for weeks.

Applied a couple weeks ago--and even sent an email with docs/screen shots of status etc.

Wondering how long to wait and should I call? Or have the TA call?

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, Fogfog said:

So am reading that some got their match in a few days--and others didn't hear for weeks.

Applied a couple weeks ago--and even sent an email with docs/screen shots of status etc.

Wondering how long to wait and should I call? Or have the TA call?

I have trying since May many email and calls but so far didn’t get. About to cancel my second cruise also they have not transfer it to TA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ads127 said:

I have trying since May many email and calls but so far didn’t get. About to cancel my second cruise also they have not transfer it to TA

What number would I even call to try and deal with this?

We have B2B in YC booked and I wanted to have this done and added to our profile etc before final payment

Wondering what makes a "match" in a few days vs weeks. I sent it via their app on their website. And then not hearing, sent screen shots and scans of relevant information and our booking information to the office. Still no response.

8 minutes ago, Fogfog said:

What number would I even call to try and deal with this?

We have B2B in YC booked and I wanted to have this done and added to our profile etc before final payment

Wondering what makes a "match" in a few days vs weeks. I sent it via their app on their website. And then not hearing, sent screen shots and scans of relevant information and our booking information to the office. Still no response.

I’m pass the final payment. I call couple times still waiting. My cruise is in three weeks. Wish you better luck them me. 
Please be advised that you can always call our Contact Center at 877.665.4655.

Thank you and have a great day!

The MSC Voyagers Club Department

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.
6750 N. Andrews Avenue, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, ads127 said:

I’m pass the final payment. I call couple times still waiting. My cruise is in three weeks. Wish you better luck them me. 
Please be advised that you can always call our Contact Center at 877.665.4655.

Thank you and have a great day!

The MSC Voyagers Club Department

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.
6750 N. Andrews Avenue, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

I am 10 biz days since I emailed them--and no response. Seriously 2 weeks past an email (with a tracking/job number as received by them) and no response. 

Just fwd it all back to them noting the MSC #.

I'll give it a few days and then call.

This is quite disturbing. Just read a thread whereby someone called the the MSC agent was trying to overcharge for a change/cancellation/re-fare thing. Had the guy on the phone waiting 45 min to speak to a supervisor who admitted the pax was correct and still offerred a ridiculous excuse. 

Where is MSC hiring these people from? Broward County FL. Sad statement 

Proseccoandsun- If you have not already resolved the Marriott issue, we opened our Bonvoy app, clicked settings, and did a screenshot. This shows first and last name along with your account number. We then took a screenshot of the online ID card, which is under "My Account" on the app. Sent both of those and they were finally satisfied after a month of back and forth frustration. Worst part? We got nothing as Gold Elite. Why didn't they tell me that in the first place? Love MSC, get frustrated with phone nonsense.

Was told on Seaside they changed their status match to be the highest match on Gold in October 2018.  There were upset MSC Black card holders when MSC was doing status match for Black, and to satisfy their loyal MSC voyagers their highest match given is now Gold.   Got a Carnival Platinum for MSC Gold!  Happy as been on the Seaside and have Divinia and Mergavilia booked.

@ads127

I hope you got your information and matched.

They did not respond to emails at all. It had been about a month.

Our TA called 3 days ago and they said they wanted a different screen shot with first/last name as the banner one only had first name.

Did that 72 hrs ago.... She called today as our final payments are due for B2B in a week/10 days.

Matched today Diamond. We are pleased but the time it took was slooooow. They never did respond to my email/s

IHG Platinum Elite approved for Voyagers Silver.  I should be instantly jumping to Gold in May after my upcoming cruises.  Registered for the status match about September 15th, approved today October 26, total 41 days.

• 3 weeks later...

An email as of last week,  Norwegian Platinum Plus is confirmed as matching to Gold.  Just FYI

From MSC:  Norwegian Platinum and Platinum Plus both match to our Gold status level.  That is the current level that we match to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 11:41 PM, familyoutdoors said:

I'm Gold on Carnival and matched to Silver on MSC. Cheers to a free drink!

Hi "family" I am also "gold" on Carnival 39 points. I sent my paperwork in October and have not heard from MSC.

How long did it take for your approval? Sent picture of Carnival page with name and id# with list of cruises.

8 hours ago, skings said:

Hi "family" I am also "gold" on Carnival 39 points. I sent my paperwork in October and have not heard from MSC.

How long did it take for your approval? Sent picture of Carnival page with name and id# with list of cruises.

It took a couple of weeks for me. I wasn't sure I wanted to bother to only be matched to silver, but hey, it's a free drink!  Try this number 877-665-4655.  Good luck!

I booked my cruise 4 weeks ago and applied for status match for Princess right away. I haven't gotten a response yet.

CS said it would appear on my account on the website,  but where? And shouldn't I get an email or letter?

Should I sign up for Voyager Club now or wait until I get my match? 

14 hours ago, MJC said:

Should I sign up for Voyager Club now or wait until I get my match? 

You should wait, you will get your member ship number with the match.

If you sign up you risk to mess up the process and get stucked with being a new member.

From all the reports the time it takes can vary a lot. It is a courtesy by MSC.