Robes

Anyone can request them, but it is doubtful that those requests will be fulfilled unless you're D or above on the loyalty ladder. From our experience, even D and up have to request them now unless you're in a JS or above.

Edited by orville99

On 6/22/2018 at 10:02 AM, IzznOll17 said:

one of the 1st 'tips' i picked up from a seasoned cruiser was to ask the steward for robes "if there are any spare?" .. sometimes this worked sometimes it didn't! that was as a gold cruiser too - give it a try, you never know your luck

also if you're a robe lover and enjoy wearing them they actually have packages that you can pre book before you sail - now the robes you get with them, as much as a little expensive they are of an excellent quality!

This pretty much mirrors my cruise history! If you don't ask, you don't get - it's that simple 

As far as the packages go, the robes are brand new, a million times better and more importantly you get to keep them! I still have ours ( 2 x sets - can't remember why) to this day!

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Or they were left there by the previous occupant.😯

Gross...Mine have always come folded up certain way or when hanging tied tight at waist like haven't been worn. Like the thinner Summer style ones not the Heavy ones

5 hours ago, Ken Greco said:

In Adventure of the Seas in August Do only diamond members get robes in the cabin or can anyone request them

Was on Adventure in May, platinum, had to ask, got them.

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Gross...Mine have always come folded up certain way or when hanging tied tight at waist like haven't been worn. Like the thinner Summer style ones not the Heavy ones

Ours were hanging and tied at the waist.  We never touched them the entire week, and they were probably left as is for the next occupants.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, biomedbob said:

Always have them.....wouldn't wear one even on a bet.  Talk about dorky or privileged!

DW does find them nice to use after coming out of the shower and while putting on make-up.  Outside the cabin though...no.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Ours were hanging and tied at the waist.  We never touched them the entire week, and they were probably left as is for the next occupants.

Ours were too.  I just don't get this "love of robes". I see some people wandering the halls with just the robes on and it is not a pleasant site.  Sorry -it's just me.

On 6/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, bobmacliberty said:

We always tell the cabin attendant to remove the robes. We never wear them and like the closet space for our (my wife's) clothes.  

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, biomedbob said:

I especially like those who come into the solarium wearing the robe with the pinnacle pin attached.

What about the Pinnacle pins on swimsuits?

• Like 1