Help me choose my next cruise

We took a last minute cruise on Carnival last year and fell in love with cruising. We are now booked to leave in 2 weeks on the Majesty of the Seas which we chose specifically for Cuba. I’m sure we will still enjoy it but next cruise we really want to be all about the ship. We are looking at either Harmony or Symphony. Both are nearly identical dates and itineraries. Departure port for either is a wash as both are a direct flight for us. We are considering either a Crown Loft Suite or Spacious 1 bedroom Aqua Suite. The aqua suite is more but still within budget. Will be me, my husband and our 11 year old DD. Any preference between Harmony or Symphony? What about the Crown Loft vs Aqua Suite?

6 minutes ago, mslhb said:

We are looking at either Harmony or Symphony. 

If this is for after Nov, you may want add Oasis to the mix as well - she'll be fresh out of dry dock with about the same set up as those two at probably lower price.

9 minutes ago, mslhb said:

We took a last minute cruise on Carnival last year and fell in love with cruising. We are now booked to leave in 2 weeks on the Majesty of the Seas which we chose specifically for Cuba. I’m sure we will still enjoy it but next cruise we really want to be all about the ship. We are looking at either Harmony or Symphony. Both are nearly identical dates and itineraries. Departure port for either is a wash as both are a direct flight for us. We are considering either a Crown Loft Suite or Spacious 1 bedroom Aqua Suite. The aqua suite is more but still within budget. Will be me, my husband and our 11 year old DD. Any preference between Harmony or Symphony? What about the Crown Loft vs Aqua Suite?

I'd go with Harmony, for the convenience and minimal crowding/traffic at Port Canaveral.

I have stayed both types of cabins.  More privacy for you all in the two bedroom Aqua Suite.  I love the huge wraparound balconies.   You can be front and center and watch the goings on on the boardwalk or in the Aqua Theater, or move chaise around the corner next to the sliding doors from the "master suite" and enjoy quiet communication with the ocean.  

Edited by vickiw0318

On 7/9/2019 at 7:50 PM, mslhb said:

We are considering either a Crown Loft Suite or Spacious 1 bedroom Aqua Suite. 

Both are excellent rooms.  If you think you would enjoy watching the shows at the aquatheater from your balcony, then the Aqua Suite is the way to go.  These rooms are on the waaaaay back of the ship and it can be a bit of a walk from the closest elevator to the room, so keep that in mind when you leave the room and forget things 😂

The Crown Loft Suites are on Deck 17, so they would be closer to the Suite Lounge and the Coastal Kitchen.

Both are good room choices; it really just depends on what kind of overall experience you are looking for.  Either way, the kiddo is on the couch in the living room.  The Aqua Theater will have a door to the bedroom and allows more a bit more privacy while the Crown Loft's bedroom is upstairs and only has a curtain.