C&A Loyalty Ambassador Video

2 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

My email says,  "I'm your new Crown & Anchor Society Member Ambassador."  Thrilled to be joining the loyalty team in Miami as your new Crown & Anchor Society Ambassador.  So what does this mean?

I take it to mean she is assigned to administrative tasks in Miami concerning the C&A Society.

7 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

My email says,  "I'm your new Crown & Anchor Society Member Ambassador."  Thrilled to be joining the loyalty team in Miami as your new Crown & Anchor Society Ambassador.  So what does this mean?

She's a Millenial 🤣

Flame on 🔥🔥

Technically I didn't receive the email. It came to my son. He's Gold, and a Millenial 😉

10 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I take it to mean she is assigned to administrative tasks in Miami concerning the C&A Society.

She responded to my email very quickly.

So, is there a C&A Director now?

Edited by John&LaLa

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

She's a Millenial 🤣

Flame on 🔥🔥

Technically I didn't receive the email. It came to my son. He's Gold, and a Millenial 😉

Guess top dawgs don't get these lowely emails.  Glad your son shared with you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snit13 said:

Guess top dawgs don't get these lowely emails.  Glad your son shared with you.

I saw a bio page from her on Tuesday.  That's where I clicked to email my question. But I dont know where I saw it. May have been FB.

I get my son's marketing at my email address 

46 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I saw a bio page from her on Tuesday.  That's where I clicked to email my question. But I dont know where I saw it. May have been FB.

I get my son's marketing at my email address 

You may not get the e-mails but you, obviously, rate getting responses to yours.

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

You may not get the e-mails but you, obviously, rate getting responses to yours.

That is a nice perk.

Just got a Guest (APIS) Information Form sent to me because I emailed Customer Support that I could not check in for Saturday. First I got a form letter saying do check in at pier. I didn't like that answer. 

Never pulled the Pinnacle Card, but a lovely lady named Nancy Cooper sent me this to use to get into the Terminal

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Anyone have any other contact at C&A besides Molly?

Biker, who is worried about what he was told by C&A front line CSR and on call supervisor on the issue of no show points.

I emailed Molly a few weeks ago about linking someone to my account as the Australian C&A said they don’t do it anymore.

One of her team got back to a couple of weeks ago and set up a family grouping.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Anyone have any other contact at C&A besides Molly?

Biker, who is worried about what he was told by C&A front line CSR and on call supervisor on the issue of no show points.

Anything to do with a post I read a few weeks ago that said if one person is a no show then the other remains person in the room would not get double points 

sorry, no other contact info 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Anything to do with a post I read a few weeks ago that said if one person is a no show then the other remains person in the room would not get double points 

sorry, no other contact info 

Hmm, some how I missed that.

24 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That sucks. Not sure I follow that logic though, it’s been paid for the exact same way as if it had been booked as a solo.  No difference in the amount. 

When asked, the C&A supervisor tells me that policy has always been that way (he said he's been there for 1 year) and that, no, he will not give me that in writing.

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

When asked, the C&A supervisor tells me that policy has always been that way (he said he's been there for 1 year) and that, no, he will not give me that in writing.

From the time of that one post there were others that did report they received double points.  Almost sounds like it is one person (or a few) within C&A that is interpreting things or applying them differently than the rest 

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

From the time of that one post there were others that did report they received double points.  Almost sounds like it is one person (or a few) within C&A that is interpreting things or applying them differently than the rest 

That's why I wanted to go further up in C&A chain to ask someone to confirm one way or another. Also, I kinda assume they are kinda busy and rather settle this issue via e-mail and not call again.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1