Mariner Magazine

Himself

4 hours ago, Himself said:

My Mariner Magazine arrived in the mail yesterday. Those who get print copies should get a new one shortly.

Thanks for the heads up!  I will look for my copy as viewing it online is not the same as having it in your hands!

Karen

i HAVE  not yet finished reading  the    magazine but amvcery much enjoying  the aritcle re;   Panama Canal and  am so hapy we got to sail  l the 'big dig a number of times.  each time, we learned some  thing diferent  t and eperienced it i as though we'd not been there before.  Different weath  er, large r  or smaller   crowds on he bow.......e  ach speakee   was interesting in  their   own way.

image.png.d7dc2bf6c3615953052b406fe46b782c.png

We got our copy today in the mail.

The only article I read so far was about the FULL transit of the Panama Canal.  We have done that many times and enjoyed each cruise.  The first time we cruised the entire canal was way back in the 90's on the original Royal Princess.  That sold us on doing more full transits.

On 7/13/2019 at 2:38 PM, sail7seas said:

i HAVE  not yet finished reading  the    magazine but amvcery much enjoying  the aritcle re;   Panama Canal and  am so hapy we got to sail  l the 'big dig a number of times.  each time, we learned some  thing diferent  t and eperienced it i as though we'd not been there before.  Different weath  er, large r  or smaller   crowds on he bow.......e  ach speakee   was interesting in  their   own way.

image.png.d7dc2bf6c3615953052b406fe46b782c.png

I didn't know that you had done the full transit of the canal and learned all about the "ditch".

We sailed the Canal on what was, at the time    a   very  new PRINcess    SHIP.  sHE WAS   transferred to sail in Australia. 

Also on  the  "s" CLASS"  Statendam when she was new to   HAL's fleet.     I think also on a Celebrity ship  (Zenith)  but am   not really clear on that.   So many ships, so many cruises  🙂🙂    so many years.   Sigh

image.png.4ee6927d82a5622656191df292e6746c.png

18 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

We got our copy today in the mail.

The only article I read so far was about the FULL transit of the Panama Canal.  We have done that many times and enjoyed each cruise.  The first time we cruised the entire canal was way back in the 90's on the original Royal Princess.  That sold us on doing more full transits.

Our first cruise ever was on Royal PRINCESS. 

image.png.c3169a21a46336ff2cc8f21b131aeef8.png

18 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

7 hours ago, Himself said:

Glad everyone is getting the Mariner Magazine.

Unfortunately not everyone is getting the Mariner Magazine, those of us who do not live in USA or Canada are not eligible to receive the Magazine.