Princess email sales

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

Maybe not everyone but I am getting at least 2 a day to remind me to finish booking for a cruise I just looked at on their website but decided not to take. Could be it is just for BC recidense for the cruises out of Vancouver.

Theo

The only one I've noticed in the last 2-3 weeks was a couple days ago, "Coming Soon: The first technologically-driven escape room at sea!"

Huh, I thought that all rooms on a cruise ship were escape rooms!

In mid-June I got one on Skagway train that is for the cruise I have booked. Not a special sale though, just an infomercial. 

• Like 2

While it's not quite daily, I have noticed that the volume of Princess marketing emails increased this season. Same thing happened ~5 years back when there was a similar oversupply of ships in Alaska (my email prefs allow them to send me emails about 'last minute' deals going from Vancouver & Seattle and most of my several-a-week emails have been that type) - empty cabins after final payment date leads to marketing emails.

3 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Two emails, one on ShoreX for a current booking and one on some new loyalty program that is NOT a credit card offer. If something is free, YOU are the product. In this case, your purchasing information is.

oceanrewards.com - not available to access if running IE

Whenever I have a cruise booked I don't receive any e-mails from Princess.  However, once I complete the cruise I usually get 1 or 2 a week for standby deals.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...