20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

Just now, shof515 said:

i booked directly with norwegian and i called the general reservation number (866-234-7350 ). i called at night and my wait time was not that bad.

I called twice, and was treated very kindly from the two reps! Much better than my experiences with Carnival 😄

1 minute ago, jbethel11 said:

20% off only applies to non-sailaway rates. 

I know about this. I was asking about an extra point for each night and $100 OBC for the past guests which is listed under our cruise.

Just now, Aldeya said:

I know about this. I was asking about an extra point for each night and $100 OBC for the past guests which is listed under our cruise.

Ah okay. By the wording, and by your comment being on this thread, I assumed that you were also inquiring about the 20% too. My apologies. 

4 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Ah okay. By the wording, and by your comment being on this thread, I assumed that you were also inquiring about the 20% too. My apologies. 

No problem:) I can't tell you how many times people on these boards helped us with great information! This forum is the first place I go to if I have a question about cruising.

My NCL rep actually mailed me this promo offer!  It also showed that my currently booked Bliss cruise was now a Latitudes Insider cruise qualifying for double points and was able to take advantage of that as well as receive $100. OBC up from $50.  :)

Thanks so much OP for posting this.  I was able to save almost $1,100 on our cruise fare and my TA revised our travel insurance to a lower rate since the cruise fare dropped so much.  Saved almost $1,200 in total so again I appreciate this post as I don't usually check latitudes offers after I've already booked a cruise.

Something funny when my TA called to amend the reservation to include the discount with NCL - the agent that she was speaking with on the phone didn't know about the promo so we had to send her a screen shot of the offer.  Crazy but at least it all worked out in the end.

1 hour ago, EllieinNJ said:

Do you have to re book for this promo?  I have 2 cruise next applied to my inside from a previous promo.  Will I have to change to only one?

I had used two cruise next certificates for deposit and they carried over when they rebooked me with the promo

18 hours ago, Harratine said:

We just saved $2300 on our Alaska cruise! Pays for half of the land tour to Denali!

Thank you for posting

@Harratine did you book this as a cruisetour?  I'm going a bit nuts with this discount, have two cruises booked already.  I searched Alaska and only saw cruises.  Can you point me in the right direction please for 20% on the Denali cruisetours?  thanks

33 minutes ago, erdoran said:

@Harratine did you book this as a cruisetour?  I'm going a bit nuts with this discount, have two cruises booked already.  I searched Alaska and only saw cruises.  Can you point me in the right direction please for 20% on the Denali cruisetours?  thanks

I didn't think cruisetours were included in the offer.

34 minutes ago, adam_s_allen said:

There are 15 results for cruisetours that have the offer

I think you get the discount off from the cruise portion but not the entire cruisetour.  This is in the NCL fine print and clarifies that the discount applies only to the cruise portion, not the land tour portion.  It says “This is a cruise offer only.  This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of cruisetours or BUNDLES.”  So we are both sort of correct.

44882BE0-F30B-4CDA-B64F-E64626405880.thumb.jpeg.9fdf9dbd76f3c16d46b1d5b719b3968a.jpeg

Looks like a for real sale!   The cruise I want the most isn't eligible but the runner up is.   I think I might book. 

I assume the the deposit is refundable right?   NCL to my knowledge has not pulled that non-refundable-deposit-in-fine-print trick that so many other cruise lines love.  

Edited by molole

On 7/16/2019 at 10:19 AM, cruisinsc1 said:

Logged into my NCL account this morning and found this deal on cruises for 2020. Look at Latitudes Rewards and Past Guest Offers. Click thru for discount prices. Saved me over $800 on my booked cruise for next year.

For a very limited time, past guests get 20% off regular rates on over 350 cruises, sailing from January 2020 and beyond. Simply log in to view eligible sailings – featuring all Norwegian ships and destinations – with reduced rates already applied. Plus, Take ALL 5 of the below Free at Sea Offers when you book a Balcony or above. Book an Oceanview and Pick 2 Free Offers, or book an Inside or Studio and Pick 1.

Thank you so much for posting this! I never check those offers, but I did after reading your post, and was able to rebook our January 2021 cruise at a $2000 savings! 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BallofGoof said:

Anyone else having website problems with NCL?  Can't log in and I keep getting error messages.  (of course!!)

The web site has been hit or miss all day today in all different areas.  It probably can't handle the traffic generated by this promo.    It will be errors one minute and I come back 10 minutes later and that area is working, but a different one errors out.

When I go to ncl.com/latitudes I get a description of the 20% off deal with a link to follow.  Below that is OR then words about $100 OBC and double reward points with a separate link.  The cruise that I am looking at (a 9 night Baltic on the Escape in July 2021) shows up with the 20% off link but not with the second link, which shows a short list of earlier sailings of that cruise.  Does that mean the OBC and double points offer only works for sailings 2020 and earlier?