Ryndam Date Announcement

1ANGELCAT

9 hours ago, boze9999 said:

can you post a photo of it? I don't see any reference in the online version of the magazine.

I just checked the online version at https://digital.cenveomobile.com/publication/?i=548686&p=&pn=#{"issue_id":"599916","page":0}   It is indeed on page 11. You may need to do a copy/paste of the URL - when I click on it, it shows the Winter issue. When I copy/paste, it goes to the Summer issue.

Here is a screenshot of page 11 from my Acrobat Reader

1606977376_Ryndamad.thumb.jpg.247e156c7d701a489c3936aef0b2113d.jpg

Edited by Cruise Suzy
  • Like 1

Appreciate the link posting! Our TA says they still don't have the opportunity to do anything other than our "future dam" booking - and that the date isn't yet cast in stone! Anxious to get it firmly booked - even though it's just under two years away!

2 hours ago, doone said:

I have never done an inaugural cruise, thinking I just may book it for the Ryndam, any thoughts for those of you who have done inaugural cruises, pros and cons????

I've done two inaugural cruises: Noordam and Eurodam. The Noordam's inaugural was wonderful; very few problems, the ceremony was nice (our own Sail7Seas did the blessing of the bell by pouring champaign over it!), and the 10 day cruise to the Caribbean out of New York City was GREAT. The Eurodam's inaugural, on the other hand, was a REAL mess. The ceremony was impressive, but we had to actually pay money for it! We were paying passengers (for lots of money) on the 3-day from Rotterdam to Copenhagen, but were treated like unwanted guests while the Travel Agents and other Dignitaries were wined and dined and treated like royalty.  The subsequent back-to-back 20 days on the Eurodam in Norway and the Baltic were wonderful, but the ship had lots of adjustment and "teething" issues.

I would do an inaugural again ... I might even think about the Ryndam's Inaugural, depending upon when it will be and WHERE (and how much).

15 hours ago, RevNeal said:

I've done two inaugural cruises: Noordam and Eurodam. The Noordam's inaugural was wonderful; very few problems, the ceremony was nice (our own Sail7Seas did the blessing of the bell by pouring champaign over it!), and the 10 day cruise to the Caribbean out of New York City was GREAT. The Eurodam's inaugural, on the other hand, was a REAL mess. The ceremony was impressive, but we had to actually pay money for it! We were paying passengers (for lots of money) on the 3-day from Rotterdam to Copenhagen, but were treated like unwanted guests while the Travel Agents and other Dignitaries were wined and dined and treated like royalty.  The subsequent back-to-back 20 days on the Eurodam in Norway and the Baltic were wonderful, but the ship had lots of adjustment and "teething" issues.

I would do an inaugural again ... I might even think about the Ryndam's Inaugural, depending upon when it will be and WHERE (and how much).

Thank you RevNeal, if everything works with dates, where and $$, it may happen for me....thanks again for the info.....

16 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

It would be kind of nice if they did updates & we could watch the progress of the building.

So we are very interested and think this might be our opportunity to experience an inaugural cruise........

Any chance that it will be a Rome to Amsterdam cruise with a christening ceremony in Amsterdam with Dutch Royalty?

That would be quite a classy event.......unlike Oprah in Fort Lauderdale. LOL.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 7:39 AM, Skydrift said:

According to several port websites the Ryndam will be in Le Havre on 11 june 2021 and in Amsterdam on 17 september 2021.]]

can you share your website links? Leaving the Med, is the Random staying in Europe and if so we're all anxious to know if she's going straight to Holland for Christening!

On 7/16/2019 at 10:47 PM, boze9999 said:

can you post a photo of it? I don't see any reference in the online version of the magazine.

I got the paper  version in the mail and am enjoying it.

I saw earlier today, there there is an electronic one in my mailbox  . I'll see if I can post   a link here.