Drink Package and Milkshakes on Anthem?

Hello all you knowledgeable folks!  Looking for a little experienced info here as I don't personally sail often.

In your experiences, are you able to get milkshakes from Johnny Rockets for free with the Deluxe Beverage Package?  What about the refreshment package?  In particular, I'm asking about this on the Anthem of the Seas.

I've heard they are very delicious shakes!

Thanks in advance

Lisa N. ❤️

• Clarea changed the title to Drink Package and Milkshakes on Anthem?
10 minutes ago, CLE2CRUISE said:

Hello all you knowledgeable folks!  Looking for a little experienced info here as I don't personally sail often.

In your experiences, are you able to get milkshakes from Johnny Rockets for free with the Deluxe Beverage Package?  What about the refreshment package?  In particular, I'm asking about this on the Anthem of the Seas.

I've heard they are very delicious shakes!

Thanks in advance

Lisa N. ❤️

Yes to both packages.  :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ryano said:

I just snagged this off the internet.  Im pretty sure its fleetwide.  

RC3.JPG

One question is which ships require a food purchase at JS to get a "free" milkshake and which ships don't.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

One question is which ships require a food purchase at JS to get a "free" milkshake and which ships don't.

Oh no.  So we might have to make a purchase on Anthem in order to get the "free" milkshake?

UGh.,😞

1 minute ago, CLE2CRUISE said:

Oh no.  So we might have to make a purchase on Anthem in order to get the "free" milkshake?

UGh.,😞

Not sure about Anthem, but there have been several reports saying some ships require a food purchase.

32 minutes ago, CLE2CRUISE said:

UGh.,😞

Have read reports that NO purchase has been required on Anthem - YMMV....

Recent report: 

Edited by tOSUSteve
  • Like 1

Just to further confuse things, here is a quote from Twangster's most excellent photo review of Navigator Amplified in Photos from March: 

On 3/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, twangster said:

Johnny Rockets Express

First using the name Express but similar to Johnny Rockets on Anthem also located on the pool deck near the aft elevators.

kekOlyO.jpg

82nEljG.jpg

JR milk shakes are not covered by any drink package with or without purchasing a meal.

Perhaps a hint of the way things will be...

dp

Here is a link to the entire review:

Edited by dpostman
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, lovescats5 said:

Had a milkshake in April on Anthem from JR and did not think it was anything special.  Don't think I would stand in line to get another one.  Onion rings and French fries,  though, were very good.

Agreed.... although tasty, didn’t think it was anything special.  I enjoyed the Mudslides much better! 😉

2 minutes ago, wolffster1 said:

We just came off of the Anthem and I had the Refreshment package and was told I could not use it for milkshakes without making a food purchase

Thanks for the update.

2 hours ago, wolffster1 said:

We just came off of the Anthem and I had the Refreshment package and was told I could not use it for milkshakes without making a food purchase

I got milkshakes on two occasions without any additional purchase on the Anthem between July 4-13.