44 minutes ago, Fogfog said:

I can't find any notices/answers on the threads. 

Will they be highlighted or marked in some way?

Have been here to look several times

Not yet.

As stated before, if you are receiving notifications for this sub-forum, we will be notified directly of any response.

bon voyage

44 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Not yet.

As stated before, if you are receiving notifications for this sub-forum, we will be notified directly of any response.

bon voyage

Can you please tell me what to do to receive the notifications? Sometimes I respond to post and receive a notification that someone has answered, and sometimes I don't.  Is there something that I'm supposed to sign up for?

24 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

She probably saw the 50 questions/responses on the "Foot Stools" thread and decided to stay away!:classic_biggrin:

I suspect she won't be doing it anyway--it will be staffed out to someone who has to read the threads/take notes and compose a response to close the inquiry/thread. That's IF they really wanted to respond ...

I am disappointed that there has been no sign of a response at all--which is why I wondered how do we know IF she has even been here to read anything/respond. 

• Like 2

I am sure there will be some polite response to the topic that Lisa wanted to talk about.  

As a stockholder, it's an unfortunate reinforcement that Celebrity just doesn't use social media well....and that's one of the best ways to reach their target audience.  Imagine if answers started to appear within the first few days...some, perhaps within hours....what if a chat screen popped up?  What if someone from Celebrity responded quickly saying "I'm not Lisa, but let me answer the question".  An opportunity missed.....  

We live in a real time information world....Celebrity's customers live in that world....Celebrity HQ, not so much!

• Like 9

My guess is that on August 12 she (or her lackey) will say "oh we didn't expect so many questions, we're so sorry but since we don't have time to answer them all in fairness I'm afraid we won't be able to answer any".

I sure hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, Hatteras51 said:

Can you please tell me what to do to receive the notifications? Sometimes I respond to post and receive a notification that someone has answered, and sometimes I don't.  Is there something that I'm supposed to sign up for?

Go to the top of the page. You will see a box that says "Follow". Click on that, answer how you want to receive notifications, and you will see all posts when they are new. Therefore, when Lisa answers, you will see her answers. She has until the 12th! :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

I would question what happened to "Lisa will be visiting intermittently through August 12, 2019" to address questions.  This sub-forum has been active in excess of two weeks and while I get she is under ZERO obligation to offer to do this at all, it does not come across as her being very interested if not one question has been addressed yet.  8/12 is only 5 days away at this point.  She's doing more of a disservice than a service by offering to check in occasionally and not doing what's been explained to us. 

Edited by Sascol
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, gimletgal said:

Go to the top of the page. You will see a box that says "Follow". Click on that, answer how you want to receive notifications, and you will see all posts when they are new. Therefore, when Lisa answers, you will see her answers. She has until the 12th! :classic_biggrin:

I signed up to follow. I have received about 10 emails from CC relating to the topics.

When I sign in I can’t access LIsa’s answers. Interestingly the topics that I believe she has responded to show 0 replies on the original site. If anyone knows how to access her answers please post. CC really needs to pursue if the process is working!

14 minutes ago, cruising teacher said:

I signed up to follow. I have received about 10 emails from CC relating to the topics.

When I sign in I can’t access LIsa’s answers. Interestingly the topics that I believe she has responded to show 0 replies on the original site. If anyone knows how to access her answers please post. CC really needs to pursue if the process is working!

The question was asked several days ago...and answered by LauraS....

BTW, only 3 people have signed up (There might be more who chose not to let anyone see that they are interested in the answer)

Edited by ghstudio

Ok I signed up to follow this whole group of threads

BUT it still means LLP has NOT responded since the forum opened...

Correct? 

I am not going to scroll through every thread for LLP answers. I would hope they would be flagged or thread alert and then closed when LLP has answered..... 😏

and the thread continues.....(it's almost impossible to end a thread...even if you post the official answer)

Lisa agreed to discuss her crewupwithwomen initiative....as I count it, there are only two questions about that initiative.  The other questions are really not on the topic, and that includes a few I asked.  As a result, it shouldn't be surprising that she hasn't focused on them.  That doesn't mean they are bad questions, but realistically, most could be answered by someone other than the CEO.  Lisa and LauraS are both probably equally frustrated....a good idea gone bad. 

I'm sure we all would like Lisa to address all the questions....but that's unlikely.  My hope is that Lisa asks someone to answer  the "operational" questions, even though that wasn't the original intent of Lisa or CC for this sub-forum. 

Edited by ghstudio
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ghstudio said:

it's an unfortunate reinforcement that Celebrity just doesn't use social media well....and that's one of the best ways to reach their target audience.  Imagine if answers started to appear within the first few days...some, perhaps within hours....what if a chat screen popped up?  What if someone from Celebrity responded quickly saying "I'm not Lisa, but let me answer the question".  An opportunity missed.....  

We live in a real time information world....Celebrity's customers live in that world....Celebrity HQ, not so much!

Excellent point....an opportunity missed...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ghstudio said:

and the thread continues.....(it's almost impossible to end a thread...even if you post the official answer)

Lisa agreed to discuss her crewupwithwomen initiative....as I count it, there are only two questions about that initiative.  The other questions are really not on the topic, and that includes a few I asked.  As a result, it shouldn't be surprising that she hasn't focused on them.  That doesn't mean they are bad questions, but realistically, most could be answered by someone other than the CEO.  Lisa and LauraS are both probably equally frustrated....a good idea gone bad. 

I'm sure we all would like Lisa to address all the questions....but that's unlikely.  My hope is that Lisa asks someone to answer  the "operational" questions, even though that wasn't the original intent of Lisa or CC for this sub-forum. 

???  I didn't realize an "OFFICAL" answer was posted anywehre to any one of the threads here. IF that was the case and LLP answered--then admins could close/lock a thread.

Wasn't this forum for LLP to answer questions re Celebrity in any matters CCers asked/posted?

AND weren't like threads to be combined?

11 hours ago, warmwinds said:

Sorry, but in the second sentence in the Intro to her being here, it clearly states she will answer questions not only about the women's initiative, "or anything related to Celebrity Cruises".  

Exactly

20 hours ago, ghstudio said:

I am sure there will be some polite response to the topic that Lisa wanted to talk about.  

As a stockholder, it's an unfortunate reinforcement that Celebrity just doesn't use social media well....and that's one of the best ways to reach their target audience.  Imagine if answers started to appear within the first few days...some, perhaps within hours....what if a chat screen popped up?  What if someone from Celebrity responded quickly saying "I'm not Lisa, but let me answer the question".  An opportunity missed.....  

Exactly

• Like 1

I would have assumed cc should clarify on when she will respond.   I could see them stating that llp will respond to questions on aug 12 but we are opening the forum 2 weeks ahead for people to place questions etc. instead of she will answer thru out the weeks etc.   she has to be aware of this and how some people are getting very frustrated.  

32 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

I would have assumed cc should clarify on when she will respond.   I could see them stating that llp will respond to questions on aug 12 but we are opening the forum 2 weeks ahead for people to place questions etc. instead of she will answer thru out the weeks etc.   she has to be aware of this and how some people are getting very frustrated.  

Perhaps this forum is a little naive to believe that she would respond on several days because that opens her up to being cross questioned on her answers. It will be, if at all, on August 12th.