CocoCay Perfect Day Cabana Guide August 2019

This CocoCay map lists all the cabanas type options including beach beds and bungalows as well as the three types of cabanas available while Coco Beach Club s being built.  The actual cabana number is typically assigned by Royal but it illustrates the location of each type.

602781772_CocoCayCabanaGuide.thumb.jpg.34d92558da902b89d272c192676a034c.jpg

Here it is in PDF format:

CocoCay Cabana Guide.pdf

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Nice - I'm curious how the cabanas assignments are handled. My in-laws will be cruising with us in February and we have a Chill Island cabana reserved. My FIL will be in a wheelchair. Hopefully I can connect with someone to get assigned one of the cabanas closer to the tram stop...

• Like 1

I just noticed in my February Harmony planner that Chill Island cabanas are listed for $1,299. That is either a typo or maybe they get more expensive as they get closer to selling out? I booked one for $499 back in April. Hard to believe they would almost triple in price?!

41 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Others have reported this price.

Holy moley! 😲 I was twitching as I was clicking the mouse for $499 - $1299 is WAY out of my range for a place to sit for the day - that's more than I paid for 1 person in a CP balcony! 

Here is the pricing for the cabanas on our September cruise:

Oasis Lagoon Cabanas - $799

Chill Island Cabanas - $699

Thrill Waterpark Cabanas (includes a full day pass to the waterpark) - $499

Day Beds - $299

The cruise planner doesn't list bungalows.

Edited by CruisinCrow

30 minutes ago, fletch1027 said:

Holy moley! 😲 I was twitching as I was clicking the mouse for $499 - $1299 is WAY out of my range for a place to sit for the day - that's more than I paid for 1 person in a CP balcony! 

The amazing thing is that they will likely sell the cabanas at that price.

Wow there are so many chill island cabanas, I wonder if there is any option to select a cabana number before getting to the island. On the other hand I see a tram getting there, that’s nice bc that’s a long walk. 

7 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Can this be put in a stickie up top?

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

There will be a general outcry about too many stickies.

No need with Bob on the boards.  Agreed about stickies, plus 5 months is short.  Soon enough Coco Beach Club opening will require a new map.  

7 hours ago, fletch1027 said:

Nice - I'm curious how the cabanas assignments are handled. 

Assignment by Royal.   Once on board ask about special circumstances.  However Chill Island Cabanas are surrounded by sand.  You will need a beach wheelchair if mobility is limited.  

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The amazing thing is that they will likely sell the cabanas at that price.

Wait until you see Coco Beach Cabana pricing. I’ve heard a rumor from a marketing manager but rumors are just that. No need going there just yet. 

7 hours ago, snowglobe said:

How many of the paths are a smooth surface (for wheelchairs, mobility scooters)?

The new Perfect Day is a lot more friendly to scooters compared to the old CocoCay.  There are many scooter friendly paths now but make no mistake, it’s a sandy beach destination.  At some point a beach wheelchair may be required depending where you want to go.  

On the old CocoCay scooters couldn’t go very far at all from the tender dock. It’s a lot more accessible now but it’s still a beach.  There is a ring of pavers that are fine for a scooter now.  Some shuttles or trams are scooter capable too. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, elizabethbp said:

Thanks for your great reviews.   I have booked day beds for Anthem Dec. 28  cruise and still completely confused about  them.  Do you know if they are preassigned or first come, fist served? 

In my recent experiences and discussions with others, daybeds (bungalows & cabanas as well) are assigned by Royal based on the dates that are reserved in the cruise planner......ymmv

3 hours ago, nordica4 said:

Does anyone know if there are beach wheelchairs available for transfer onto the beach? Is it an option to reserve one, if not where are they generally located?

From what I read this afternoon, there are indeed beach wheelchairs available for CocoCay. However, I couldn’t find any details.

I suggest sending an e-mail to the special needs dept and specifically ask for the details regarding the availability and possibility of advance booking one of their beach wheelchairs: special_needs@rccl.com

1 hour ago, doubledown13 said:

Thanks for starting this.  We booked a South Beach Cabana before the prices went crazy and are waiting on more info about them.

We are on a Harmony cruise in February. A couple of months ago, I booked a Chill Island cabana for $499. As of this morning, here are the current cabana prices for my cruise:

Chill Island: $1,299

Thrill Waterpark: $799

Oasis Lagoon: $1,299

South Beach: $799 (sold out)

Ironically, the cheapest cabana is the Waterpark by $500 and the Waterpark cabanas come with 6 full day waterpark passes... 😀