CELEBRITY FROM TAMPA

Mr&MrsBee

22 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Well, they are up, but today Key West has been replaced with Labadee, which stinks!!

The itinerary is suddenly less attractive, but Labadee will just be another "sea day",  I guess. 

Yeah!  Glad to see they've added Labadee back into the mix.  Key West is ho hum to me, I live in Florida and have been there many times.

• Like 2

I noticed no perks with the refundable deposit?  I'm not a perk fan and wish they would do away with them, but if they are going to charge over 1K more to make it refundable, I would like them to add the perks back 😲

Tampa is much easier port for us plus I liked the canal and the longer southern with Antigua and St. Kitts, but the prices for the refundable without any perks are ridiculous.  

36 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

If anybody is thinking about one of these sailings, I recommend you make a decision. 

I booked the Jan 4, 2021  Southern route yesterday (yes, even with Labadee...) and my TA just called me laughing - the price for a C2 went up $400 overnight. No perks. 

Plenty of time between now and then to watch for price drops, but this was a very quick increase. 

I booked yesterday too...and today the option I chose only available with NON REFUNDABLE deposit, but mine has all the perks and its still fully refundable.  

We are very excited to have a Celebrity Ship in Tampa!  Booked the Christmas & New Years Holiday sailing.  Pricing for a balcony was pretty good and it's always been a bucket list item to cruise on New Years.  And not having to fly, stay at a hotel or park (Uber or family is cheaper), it worked out well.  Welcome, Celebrity!

2 hours ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

I noticed no perks with the refundable deposit?  I'm not a perk fan and wish they would do away with them, but if they are going to charge over 1K more to make it refundable, I would like them to add the perks back 😲

Tampa is much easier port for us plus I liked the canal and the longer southern with Antigua and St. Kitts, but the prices for the refundable without any perks are ridiculous.  

Call... I wasn't able to see perks online at all, but when I called the offer did include perks on Concierge cabins.

Looks like the February 15, 2021 Constellation  is popular.  We just booked it also, NRD was $400 pp cheaper and since we have never cancelled except for medical (thank you insurance) seems like a safe bet.  We will enjoy trying our winter precruise in a the Tampa area.

2 hours ago, cruisinagain1960 said:

We just changed our 11/20 from FLL to 4/9/21 on the Constellation - got a great deal and all the perks we originally booked.  Cruise price is actually about $500 less p/p and we prefer to sail out of Tampa because of the valet parking : ))

We'll be joining you - our annual April anniversary cruise. Great price on Sky Suites right now while they last.

1 hour ago, Caribbean Chris said:

We'll be joining you - our annual April anniversary cruise. Great price on Sky Suites right now while they last.

We just changed from 28FEB21 Equinox to the 15FEB21 Constellation - the Suite price was too good to pass up! It's 1 night less than our EQ sailing but we're going from Aqua with 2 perks to a Suite with all 4 for only $127 more. 

Edited by JasYHZ
date error
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 1:23 PM, EatonDoolittle said:

Well, they are up, but today Key West has been replaced with Labadee, which stinks!!

The itinerary is suddenly less attractive, but Labadee will just be another "sea day",  I guess. 

Think of Labadee as a place holder for Cuba when it opens back up in 2021.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JasYHZ said:

We just changed from 28FEB21 Equinox to the 15FEB21 Constellation - the Suite price was too good to pass up! It's 1 night less than our EQ sailing but we're going from Aqua with 2 perks to a Suite with all 4 for only $127 more. 

We did the same.   We had a SS on the Infinity and liked the layout better than SS on the Equinox.  For the Equinox sailing we couldn’t justify the extra cost for a suite and had a nice AQ cabin with the large balcony.   

The balcony isn’t as large on the M class but the location on 6 is nice as it is only a few stairs up from the main public places.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

10 hours ago, Globehoppers said:

Think of Labadee as a place holder for Cuba when it opens back up in 2021.

That would be great to stop in Cuba but I can see a lot of potential problems.  If they did stop in Cuba instead of their island  passengers would complain because they booked the cruise just for that stop and then others would be happier but would still complain and all would be wanting some compensation.   

I wish the two cruises we now have booked would stop in Cuba and would be willing to pay the extra port fees but then again others would complain and want to be compensated and not want to pay the extra port fees even though that is what they wanted.    

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Booked today S1 Nov 14th out of Tampa.  Usually "Loyal to Royal"  but we've done the Brilliance 3 times and the previous ships also out of Tampa.  Glad a new ship here. Done the big Royal ships out of Port Canaveral and Port Everglades.  we're looking forward to a smaller ship!

The TA had issues booking us today.  Not on their site so she had to book directly on Celebrity and then transfer.  Got the 4 perks but had to pay a deposit up front.

14 hours ago, aml3679 said:

We have 2 upcoming cruises out of Fort Lauderdale.  Since we live in Bradenton, this is great news for us since Tampa is only an hour away from our home.

We are in Bradenton too at Esplanade. We just booked the April 9 cruise 2021 - 10 night Caribbean. The price on the Sky Suite was incredible! Would be good to see you on that cruise!

7 hours ago, Richard&JohnSTX said:

We are in Bradenton too at Esplanade. We just booked the April 9 cruise 2021 - 10 night Caribbean. The price on the Sky Suite was incredible! Would be good to see you on that cruise!

We live in Bayshore Windmill Estates - it would be great.  We cannot afford a suite - someday.  Look for me if you are on FB (Annemarie LeBlanc) and message me - maybe we could get together.