cruise search by cabin type AND by per day rate

TXgalSAM

Is there a website that will let me do a cruise search by cabin type AND per day rate

What is YOUR favorite way to search for the best cruise price?

🙂  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  🙂 

(Please forgive me if this is a repeat questions but I've tried to research on my own with no luck. I also tried to search these boards with no luck.)

Edited by TXgalSAM
typo

2 minutes ago, TXgalSAM said:

Is there a website that will let me do a cruise search by cabin type AND per day rate?  What is YOUR favorite way to search for the best cruise price?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  🙂 (Please forgive me if this is a repeat questions but I've tried to research on my own with no luck. I also tried to search these boards with no luck.)

I really doubt that anyone's come up with a search engine that can search all cruiselines by room category and/or per day rate.

I usually just start with a search by itinerary.

• Like 1

Thanks, Shmoo here.  We have the ability to travel to almost any US city to cruise...and we really don't care WHERE we go on the cruise, we just like to cruise so we are trying to figure out how to stretch our cruise dollars. 🙂  I can find sites to search by "per day cost" and by cabin type, but not both...at least not so far. 

Edited by TXgalSAM
additional info

There is a large online TA with a search engine that allows you to rank cruises by price per night for a limited choice of cabin class: cheapest (essentially inside), balcony or suite. That may not give you exactly what you want; but it also allows you to easily change from cheapest to balcony to suite with simple clicks. The engine allows you to search across all cruise or across a list of cruise lines.

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2019 at 9:27 PM, ldubs said:

If you wanted to shop best prices for a certain cabin class on cruises departing American ports , I can see how having this might save some time.  

Idubs-Yes. 🙂 

Sometimes I almost get dizzy looking at all the sites.  Since we don't really care WHERE we go, it opens up even more options. 

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2019 at 9:39 PM, NantahalaCruiser said:

There is a large online TA with a search engine that allows you to rank cruises by price per night for a limited choice of cabin class...

NantahalaCruiser, what is the website, please. 🙂  I use three main websites but it is a headache, unless I have a particular cruise port in mind.  There was one years ago that had what I am looking for but I can't find my notes on it anymore.  

Edited by TXgalSAM
more info

Why do you need the cost per day? Looking at lets say a 7 day cruise. Divide the week by 7. There is the cost per day without the tax and port charges. There is a site that has most every cruise line listed. Shows the least expensive inside cabin, ocean view, balcony and suite. You can look by cruise length, cruise line, ports and months and years. Just about anything you need to get an idea of what you want before calling them or your TA. I cannot give you that site on here.

There is only one that give you all this information.

57 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

...There is only one that give you all this information.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. 🙂  Happy cruising.

twodaywonder- I think I have that site saved.  I can actually search by "per day cost" on the site I use the most.  Thanks for the input.  I can figure "per day" cost, but starting with that info is a great way to START my search so that any type of cabin is included. 

2 hours ago, Heidi13 said:

Cruise critic rules prevent naming TA's or providing links

Thanks for that info. 

I certainly did not intend to break rules!  I love CruiseCritic and appreciate all I learn here.  I definitely want to follow the rules.