Can we make our returning flight?

pgerbphoto

We are having trouble finding a returning flight for our booked cruise. The ship docks at Port Canaveral at 7am. The flight we're looking at is a 10:55am out of Orlando. I know it's pushing it (and that there's no guarantee), but wanted to hear your opinion on what you think the chances are that we could make it...or if any of you have made (or missed) any similar morning flights like this. Thanks everyone!

2 hours ago, pgerbphoto said:

We are having trouble finding a returning flight for our booked cruise. The ship docks at Port Canaveral at 7am. The flight we're looking at is a 10:55am out of Orlando. I know it's pushing it (and that there's no guarantee), but wanted to hear your opinion on what you think the chances are that we could make it...or if any of you have made (or missed) any similar morning flights like this. Thanks everyone!

I would not do it unless I was going to be first in the self-assist line (line up about an hour before scheduled arrival)  and had private transportation arranged.

13 minutes ago, Greenytiger said:

I’m looking at an 11:30 am flight out of mco.  Really torn about it, it’s much cheaper than anything between 1pm and 8pm but it might be too early 

We've done 11:30am flights out of MCO many times.  Just make sure you are on your non-stop transportation to MCO by 8am and you should be fine.

• 1 month later...

Too tight for us.  I don't want to take an enjoyable cruise then stress out trying to get a flight home with a chance of missing it.  On our upcoming cruise in less than 3 weeks, we just decided to stay in a nearby hotel and fly out the following morning.  Yes it cost a bit extra but the stress of missing a flight is not worth it.  Hope everything lines up in your favor and you get out on time.