Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

22 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

There was no line at the Java Blue, so I stopped there for my coffee instead of the secret ocean plaza bar... Well, they just squeezed it out of one of those thermos things, instead of actually making it fresh... Back to the other place from now on...

Pre-made espresso?  If that is what it was, then yuck.  Never even heard of that. 

Remember when you’re in Aruba.  That Aruba loves you!

I had on an “I love Aruba” t-shirt once at Home Depot and some woman screamed across the store, “ I love Aruba too!  I love Aruba too!”

Let’s just say that t-shirt hasn’t seen the light of day again.  

• Like 2

IMG_20190926_122144.thumb.jpg.5c781adb9cd0606dbb0ad412e660f28f.jpg

Since I had such a late start today, I decided to just head on out without even taking a shower... Good thing, I guess, as it was a hot and sweaty day out again today. I walked off the ship right about noon, and my plan was to walk to the local bus station and catch the local bus to Eagle Beach. I exited the port, and a guy asked if I needed a ride, and I said that I was just going to the bus station. He explained that I would have to wait until it filled up, and he would take me for $5... I decided to just do it, since I was running so late already. We headed North, and about ten or twelve minutes later, he dropped me off at the Southernmost end of Eagle Beach.

I took off my shoes so they wouldn't get sand in them, and placed them in the plastic bag that I'd brought with me. I hate the feeling of sand in my shoes, and thought I had a pretty solid plan... Here's a few pictures of the beach and beautiful blue water.

IMG_20190926_121947.thumb.jpg.4d1c227fd1a8b8a57d07b1d3a3ad3a78.jpg

IMG_20190926_121959.thumb.jpg.dc9210d759dfeb6b45c6b25fa333ae1f.jpg

• Like 5