"Live" - Ovation of the Seas 20-30 Sept 2019 - Our not normal cruise to Hawaii

PCWalton1

7 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

It's been reported.

Agreed.

As for the review, love the glass art photos you posted earlier. Having done some blown glass in Alaska I can attest that it is hard to do.  The photos you posted show how skilled the artists are. 

Bill, I’m looking forward to following along your latest adventures with Marie.  Thanks for taking the time to bring us along. 

13 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Agreed.

As for the review, love the glass art photos you posted earlier. Having done some blown glass in Alaska I can attest that it is hard to do.  The photos you posted show how skilled the artists are. 

Bill, I’m looking forward to following along your latest adventures with Marie.  Thanks for taking the time to bring us along. 

Thanks, I am glad we had the opportunity to go to the glass museum. Although we live here we had never seen it before. Great experience. 

• Like 1

Dinner at Wonderland tonight. We have the unlimited dining package so have been rotating through the restaurants.

I managed to take pictures of all the food but i should have caught the dessert before he poured on the sauce.

96b9e02f9f4f5fd79211abbbc163ba60.jpg

6d91632a08bf7c9360a197fa86408358.jpg

0d53dc05a9d3e8b0cb6d5fbb84bda1bf.jpg

d65d8caf6509d0bde616816b4c30a2b7.jpg

1ab8abd40ddb856d54c04a9f854114cd.jpg

981a3c4ee0443b1d0be5fed9d5bbb629.jpg

a9405201b826d30195e05ac04c98b231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hope you now have a room steward. That was odd you had none on day 1 and the answer you got from guests services.

So perhaps a large turnover of crew happened in Vancouver caused this.

Who is in the ship now for C director as well as Captain?

You photos of Wonderland makes me want to do this next year on Symphony except I will solo .

8 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Hope you now have a room steward. That was odd you had none on day 1 and the answer you got from guests services.

So perhaps a large turnover of crew happened in Vancouver caused this.

Who is in the ship now for C director as well as Captain?

You photos of Wonderland makes me want to do this next year on Symphony except I will solo .

Captain Henrik. Not sure about the CD he only says his first name and not clearly as he is usually yelling. Tall skinny bald head guy. Extra annoying. 😜

Edited by PCWalton1
  • Like 1

@PCWalton1 - playing tourist at home is a great way to experience those special places hidden in plain sight.

Hope Marie feels better soon.

Curious.....what does Marie's shoe collection look like on this adventure?  😉

+1 for your great tie choice!!! 

14 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Captain Henrik. Not sure about the CD he only says his first name and not clearly as he is usually yelling. Tall skinny bald head guy. Extra annoying. 😜

Aw well you got a good captain and a odd cruise director.

We had Henrik on my May 13th cruise but then the c director we had was Chris Brown a nice Aussie.

So thanks for replying. I enjoyed your Seattle photos and will go to those places on my next visit. Hope your enjoy your visit in Hawaii after leaving ship to that island.

I was in Hawaii in 1980 and I will go back in 2021 taking two weeks on Pride of America which is NCL.

Toodles and do go to Captain corner talk.

I hope the ship does not miss any ports on the return crossing. Bye

Aw well you got a good captain and a odd cruise director.
We had Henrik on my May 13th cruise but then the c director we had was Chris Brown a nice Aussie.

So thanks for replying. I enjoyed your Seattle photos and will go to those places on my next visit. Hope your enjoy your visit in Hawaii after leaving ship to that island.
I was in Hawaii in 1980 and I will go back in 2021 taking two weeks on Pride of America which is NCL.

Toodles and do go to Captain corner talk.

I hope the ship does not miss any ports on the return crossing. Bye

Finally found the name of the CD. Joff Eaton. Super annoying, like fingernails on a chalk board.

13 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

With Marie fighting her cold we ate in the cabin. She had chicken soup and i got dinner from Izumi.

5291dd50f81e375a20b0028e04f84ccb.jpg

Dinner looks great..... but are you using your tablet as a placemat/coaster for your chicke soup? 😱