Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I shared with Lisa about your son in this first tooth. I’m sure will see you around the ship in the next few days, but if not I have lots of fun.

I told my son that Andrew was a profession flowrider. Now he’s watching the royal activities channel and wanting to do it.  I had to break his heart and tell him he wasn’t tall enough, and daddy wasn’t carry enough medical insurance for him to try it.

• Haha 2

Love reading your review!  We will be sailing on Symphony as well on Oct. 12th!  IF you have time and it's not to much of an imposition, if you could take a shot of Table #300 in the MDR, I'd really appreciate it.  I've been in contact with RCL Dining with a request and they just emailed me with that as our assigned table number.  I'm just curious about where it is.  No problem if you can't find the time.  Have a great trip and I look forward to reading more! Thanks!

1 minute ago, Cruisin Around said:

Love reading your review!  We will be sailing on Symphony as well on Oct. 12th!  IF you have time and it's not to much of an imposition, if you could take a shot of Table #300 in the MDR, I'd really appreciate it.  I've been in contact with RCL Dining with a request and they just emailed me with that as our assigned table number.  I'm just curious about where it is.  No problem if you can't find the time.  Have a great trip and I look forward to reading more! Thanks!

Table locations can change from cruise to cruise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Hey Andrew what camera are you using to take your pics? They look great.

I’m using my iPhone 7 and a Canon M100 with three different lenses.  No where like @CruiseLifeRick but if I’m 1/4 of him that would be awesome.

8 hours ago, #1TravelMom said:

Any chance you could post pics of the daily schedules PRETTY PLEASE?  

Is the ship staying on Miami time or switching to Roatan time?  I think they are 2 hours behind.

the first Compasses are already gone so it doesn’t seem worth while for you,  however if my Genie can get copies I will do them. As for the time, we are always on ship time. 

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Harmony crew was fixing Laura hot water, lemon, and cognac.

Mariner did the same but with B&B 

Guess who had to go buy a bottle of B&B🤔

I like that too.🙂

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Looks like Hpnotiq

I’ll have to look that up.

8 hours ago, Glide_Path said:

I told my son that Andrew was a profession flowrider. Now he’s watching the royal activities channel and wanting to do it.  I had to break his heart and tell him he wasn’t tall enough, and daddy wasn’t carry enough medical insurance for him to try it.

Let him know that surfing leads down a slippery slope.  One day I might be making Lincoln tv ads like Mathew McConaughey.  Tell him to dtay on the short and narrow. 

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

Sounds like it was a great day on Symphony.  Thanks for taking us with you. 😃

most welcome. 

7 hours ago, Cruisin Around said:

Ourusualbeach is 100% correct as the tables do change. I’d love to help, but in reality it will change.  That being said enjoy your cruise. 

3 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Feels like 99🌋🔥🌞

the afternoon, 102. 

9 hours ago, flyguyjake said:

Hi, Can you ask Sunil if he will be on Symphony for the 11/16/19 sailing? We would like to request him as our Genie in the Villa Suite. He's fantastic and my Mom loves him!

I will ask if you’ll be around then and if the answer is yes then you should request him. We found him to be a pretty amazing guy.  We can see why your mom loves him.

I took this photo of him yesterday and he got photo bombed by Rahul the concierge. 

D9E9F679-5E20-470C-9AA7-2AE3B7432F51.thumb.jpeg.0e64b8b48cdfa958587b8124f7cc03bb.jpeg