My Photo Tour of the Nieuw Statendam!

JustinPlusLauren

The Nieuw Statendam is such a beautiful, new cruise ship, and I took a ton of photos when I was on board. If you're planning to sail on this ship in the future and want a sneak peak, I've got a photo tour featuring my verandah cabin and all the public spaces on the ship! If you're missing the ship or counting down the days until your next cruise (aren't we all!), maybe this will help fuel your wanderlust for cruising and bring back some great memories!

You can see my entire cruise ship photo tour  here >> https://justinpluslauren.com/nieuw-statendam-cruise-ship-photo-tour/

Here are a few photos from the Nieuw Statendam! And feel free to ask me any questions!

P1410967-XL.jpg

P1410305-XL.jpg

P1410711-XL.jpg

P1410351-XL.jpg

P1410399-XL.jpg

P1410397-XL.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks I am going on my first HAL cruise in four weeks! 😍 It is a "milestone" birthday and I am quite excited to be in a Neptune suite with my sister in law!😁

I will look at your snaps now.

I loved your pics!  You made me rethink a cruise in northern Europe.  I would love that scenery!

Edited by Judyrem
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Judyrem said:

Thanks I am going on my first HAL cruise in four weeks! 😍 It is a "milestone" birthday and I am quite excited to be in a Neptune suite with my sister in law!😁

WOW! A Neptune suite. That's amazing! You are going to have such a wonderful time. Have a blast!

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the great pictures! We are on the NS in April for the T/A. I have two questions

1) Is there a piano in the Ocean Bar? We have sailed a in the last few years on several different HAL ships and some did and some didn't have a piano/piano player...did you notice?

2) It looks like from the pics of the hot tubs that there are railings to help you get in and out of the tubs...is that correct?

Our DD was working for HAL when the NS was launched and she was able to sail her from Europe to the US on her first voyage...she thought it was great!!! LuAnn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Judyrem said:

I loved your pics!  You made me rethink a cruise in northern Europe.  I would love that scenery!

I hope you enjoy HAL! We enjoy it for its classic style and chill ambiance. And happy early birthday— you’ll be spoiled for sure in the Neptune Suite! 

• Like 1

Nice photos that do a great job of presenting NS.  We sailed on her last Christmas.  While we were aboard, we booked B2B for Christmas/New Year's this year.  Since we recently made final payment, we're now in countdown mode.  Anticipating a great cruise.  Thanks for getting us even more excited.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustinPlusLauren said:

The Nieuw Statendam is such a beautiful, new cruise ship, and I took a ton of photos when I was on board. If you're planning to sail on this ship in the future and want a sneak peak, I've got a photo tour featuring my verandah cabin and all the public spaces on the ship! If you're missing the ship or counting down the days until your next cruise (aren't we all!), maybe this will help fuel your wanderlust for cruising and bring back some great memories!

You can see my entire cruise ship photo tour  here >> https://justinpluslauren.com/nieuw-statendam-cruise-ship-photo-tour/

Here are a few photos from the Nieuw Statendam! And feel free to ask me any questions!

P1410967-XL.jpg

P1410305-XL.jpg

P1410711-XL.jpg

P1410351-XL.jpg

P1410399-XL.jpg

P1410397-XL.jpg

Lauren!!! Oh and Justin!!!!

I followed you on your last adventure and really must say your review on NS was great! Only 2 things for us is your balcony was very small on deck 10 and we so enjoy the old promenades on HAL. Great photos and a wonderful write up! We have sailed on 12 cruises with HAL and will again in March. We finally will try the Pinnacle Class on Koningsdam in 2021 out of our home town San Diego doing RT Hawaii and Mexico.

Denise😊

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

I followed you on your last adventure and really must say your review on NS was great! Only 2 things for us is your balcony was very small on deck 10 and we so enjoy the old promenades on HAL. Great photos and a wonderful write up! We have sailed on 12 cruises with HAL and will again in March. We finally will try the Pinnacle Class on Koningsdam in 2021 out of our home town San Diego doing RT Hawaii and Mexico.

Denise😊

Move down to Beethoven Deck (4) if you want a large balcony.  Look at the deck plans, widest verandahs on the ship.  Sorry, no fix for the narrow Promenade, which I dislike intensely.  The rest of the ship is beautiful, though.

Edited by sevenseasnomad
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, sevenseasnomad said:

Move down to Beethoven Deck (4) if you want a large balcony.  Look at the deck plans, widest verandahs on the ship.  Sorry, no fix for the narrow Promenade, which I dislike intensely.  The rest of the ship is beautiful, though.

We have a aft wrap on deck 7 onKoningsdam . My favorite is The Vista Class and the smaller ships on HAL, but I love the itineraries as always on HAL and so Koningsdam

it is!

Denise😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Denise😊

Hi Denise! I suppose that since this was my first cruise on HAL that I don't have anything to compare it to, so I didn't know the balconies were smaller! Ah well! It would be nice to have a bigger balcony of course. I also enjoy promenades that wrap all the way around, too - we've been on some cruises with Princess where the ship is designed that way, and we do really like being able to walk all the way around the ship!

Have a blast on Koningsdam - Hawaii is a dream cruise for me someday!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canadianbear said:

Always love your review, blog & photos!  Thanks for posting.  We’ve been on the Kongingsdam several times but not the N.Statendam yet.  Love the Dutch Cafe!  

I love the Dutch cafe, too! Although I do enjoy going to the coffee shop at the Crow's Nest because they can do the iced coffee up there 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seacruise9 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for posting the excellent photos. I particularly like the dining room. I'm cruising aboard this ship in the Caribbean in February 2020. I'm now more excited. 😀

Chuck

YAY! You are gonna love it! The ship is really beautifully designed and the food is also delicious!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 1:31 AM, AnchorsAndAdventures said:

Great photo's. My wife and I are going on the Nieuw Statendam in April. We've never been on Holland before and are really looking forward to it. It's a great opportunity for me to check out a new cruise line so I can promote it to my clients. Your photos just go me really excited. 

Incredible! It's always fun to check out a new cruise line to compare. It was my first on HAL as well and we loved it! Have a fun cruise!