Royal Caribbean Website Pain

m3owbox

I recently sent Royal an email with a question.  Nothing really important.  My daughter,  different last name, different address , different email, different phone numbers, forwarded me a voicemail she received from Royal in response to my email!  I emailed them again and advised them of their error and received a nice phone call.  Today my daughter let me know that she received mail from Celebrity addressed to dh at her address!   We never lived there.  Our daughter is our emergency contact but still, they need to get their system fixed.

20 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Par for the course.

Still wierd!  Not sure it's a website problem or just their way doing business.   Wondering if I should check our check in for our upcoming cruise. Hope they got that right. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 12:09 AM, icsys said:

Not any more !!!

Hello,

Another thing that's missing on the new UK (copy of US) website is a statement of the 'Port Fees and Taxes' for the cruise. I want/need to see this, as a solo cruiser, to ensure I'm not being charged twice.

To an earlier poster that said the RCI website must be the worse there is, I will say this: Try MSC!

Regards,

Cublet

6 minutes ago, bburk00 said:

So I've tried all the usual things, cleared my cache, different browser, etc. But I can't get into my cruise planner. I get a message I've never seen before and it's been considerably longer than 15 minutes.

Try again. I just got im my CP. I'm using a laptop/windows 10/Google Chrome. 

When I go to the royal up section of Royals sight and try to sign in it won't let me sign in with my last name. It says make sure your cruise is within 30 days. When I use my cabin mates last name I can get in. Anyone know why this is happening? Have you had this issue?

On 1/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, broadwaycam said:

When I go to the royal up section of Royals sight and try to sign in it won't let me sign in with my last name. It says make sure your cruise is within 30 days. When I use my cabin mates last name I can get in. Anyone know why this is happening? Have you had this issue?

What Biker said.

You should be glad you have a cabin mates name to try - my cabin mates name is the same as mine so I can't get in at all

4 minutes ago, dreadpirate3 said:

Hello, have any of you tried to make a payment on the site today? I get errors every time.

Thanks and happy cruising!

Have you tried the usual: clear cache, clear cookies, private browsing mode, different browser?

9 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Good luck, and please report back.

The issue I have found is that the site asks for a 9-digit reservation number. Mine is only 7 digits. I put two zeroes in front of the reservation, and that caused the error. I was able to make my payment via an incognito window.

9 minutes ago, dreadpirate3 said:

The issue I have found is that the site asks for a 9-digit reservation number. Mine is only 7 digits. I put two zeroes in front of the reservation, and that caused the error. I was able to make my payment via an incognito window.

Thanks for reporting back.

So did you end up using your 7-digit reservation number successfully?