Held me decide which ship!

Bella8286

Booking a cruise for our 15th anniversary in April. Definitely want Western Caribbean but mainly Cozumel is a must. I'm looking at the Legend or the Horizon. I can't find much info on the Legend and I'm reading really mixed reviews on the Horizon. Any input or experiences much appreciated! 

I would prefer the Legend because it is a Spirit Class ship. Easy to get around, never feels crowded, and has a GREAT Serenity area at the back of the ship. The Horizon is newer, bigger, has more dining options, more bells and whistles but can feel crowded at times. But if you need a tie breaker, the Legend is a 7 day cruise, the Horizon is a 6 day cruise. 7 beats 6 in my book! :classic_biggrin: You'll have fun whichever you decide on!

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Bella8286 said:

Booking a cruise for our 15th anniversary in April. Definitely want Western Caribbean but mainly Cozumel is a must. I'm looking at the Legend or the Horizon. I can't find much info on the Legend and I'm reading really mixed reviews on the Horizon. Any input or experiences much appreciated! 

I would choose the Horizon, because I loved it so much!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soonernstlouis said:

Horizon actually sails rotating 6-day Western Caribbean and 8-day Southern Caribbean.  So OP would need to disclose which one they are considering if # of days is the deciding factor.

OP said Western,  Cozumel a must.

• Like 2

I’ve been on both, and I loved both ships. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. However, I would choose the Horizon. I love the extra things the Horizon has that the Legend doesn’t: all of the specialty dining venues, cove balcony rooms, the Havana rooms...really, just a bunch of things. You can compare both ships side-by-side here: https://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/compare-cruise-ships.aspx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok; we have had Legend here in Australia for the last 5 years. the Spirit class ship's have the highest ratio of passengers to space by far.. With Serenity out the back of the ship; it's out of the elements. easy to get around on. have sailed on her 10 Times.. love love her. OH please google the URN's. the Legend is famous for them. Lol

• Like 1