Elite mini bar question

sunsetme

And the coffee packages are only good for the length of your cruise--no more carrying over unused punches to another cruise. We traded in our minibar for coffee cards in December 2017. We had five cruises (46 total days) to use them up and still ended up with unused punches. I traded my second minibar for a bottle of wine this summer when doing back-to-back cruises. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 1:14 PM, dog said:

How many cans of soda would this include?

It is a one-for-one swap. You can exchange anything for anything, except, you may not have more than the eight bottles of liquor. You can even get some things not in the "original package' (Wheel of Fortune fans?) We like to get some ginger ale, and additional water, etc.

1 hour ago, HappyCruiserettu said:

It is a one-for-one swap. You can exchange anything for anything, except, you may not have more than the eight bottles of liquor. You can even get some things not in the "original package' (Wheel of Fortune fans?) We like to get some ginger ale, and additional water, etc.

I trade in the 2beers + 6 liquor keep the 2-Dewars and get all Dewar's every time.  That 10 Dewar's.  Done that 8 times. 

framer