Princess.com

Bgwest

Yes I hate the new cabin display format too. I miss the "show all stateroom categories" function. Now it's really hard to find two cabins by each other and see how many are booked in a certain area. And that's IF I can even get the website to work. So frustrating. 

I like the new format in the part that shows the two pricing system if a sale is in force.  This way I get to decide if I want to book with the sale or without.  Sometimes to my benefit to do the cheaper pricing.  But then I don't have to compare many  different categories of staterooms as I always book M1, M6, or S7!   Other changes I don't like so much.  But my old brain still likes the format of booking on Princess.  To me it just looks a little messy and not organized on RCCL and Celebrity.  It could be I am just not as used to their sites as I am to Princess'.

Pooh

Edited by PoohUnderstands

I just went back to put a deposit on a hold - and it won't take my credit cards! I have tried 3 different cards and all get the same "we are experiencing difficulties" messages.....I had held two - funny, the one that says pay by the 14th is still there. Guess they leave that up a bit longer that they say....but also have one that needs the deposit today. And they don't want my money … odd!

Update - went back thru and it worked. Had to exit out and exit back in again. 

Edited by amypete

On 12/13/2019 at 2:23 PM, rocklinmom said:

Oh great, I had cleared out my browser history, cookies, etc. and had the "new and improved" (Not) Princess website working fine as of Wednesday when the new promo came out. It was fine this morning. Now I am trying to check on pricing for a friend for a 2021 cruise and it's back to the red error message of "pricing not available...please call for assistance", yada yada. Seriously? I thought the website was fixed!! What is going on??

I had the same experience with Chrome on Windows 10 until I cleared Cache etc. for Last 4 Weeks, under the Advanced button - has been solid since. My prior clearing of Cache must only have been for most recent events. See if you browser settings allows you to clear for a longer period.

Edit: I just tried again to make sure login etc. was fine but got Pricing Unavailable when trying a booking. Page Refresh brought prices up OK.

Edited by Tedferg
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniel A said:

I just tried several times, I can't get past the manage my booking.  I can't log in.  :classic_angry:

Hi, Daniel,

The site does not recognize my log in password.

To log in I scrolled down on the home page to where it shows more information and on the right side there is a line that says Booked guests log in.

IF you click that you will get the choice of logging in with your birthdate and your cruise booking number. I agree that it is a pain!!

I was just online or shall I say was tying to be online....could do some stuff in Chrome then had to jump to IE to sign in...but every time I would restart a cruise search it kicked me out and I had to sign in again.  I didn't hit the back button just reset filters...chat was not online or I would have asked them WTH they are doing...so frustrating as we are trying to decide between a couple of cruises. Then when I first started I had the new screen where you could only see your type of cabin, I then went to look at another cruise and suddenly the old view was back where I could click show all cabins (or whatever the link says) and saw all the cabins open in that area to book.  Princess what are you doing...

• Like 2