Princess.com

Bgwest

Have been on the Coral Princess since 2 Dec and have not been able to log on to the Princess website since boarding. Only one phone call out of numerous tries actually connected. The calls kept breaking up so hard to understand each other. Did try to call to ask what was going on but calls kept dropping. 
I can get on any other website, call other phone numbers and FaceTime  with no problems. 
Had to call daughter to log into My Personalizer to check on some of our upcoming cruises. 

58 minutes ago, PoohUnderstands said:

If you are still having a problem, try a different browser. Chrome is not working for me but edge works fine.

Pooh

Chrome wasn't working for me either but Firefox and IE were.  I was advised to clear my cache and voila!  It worked again!

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

BTW: for those who can get into the website...have you noticed the changes they've made to the booking engine?

That old motto: if it ain't broke, make it worse seems to apply here.

Are you talking about the display of pricing with and without the perks of the current promo?  I actually like that view.

28 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Are you talking about the display of pricing with and without the perks of the current promo?  I actually like that view.

That part I like.

Did you try to look at cabins? You can no longer (at least on my computer) click on "show other categories". Say you're looking at insides and want to compare to OV or balcony. Nope. All other cabins are a blank white space.

Want to see the others? Scroll back up and choose OV. Done with that?

Scroll back up and choose balcony. What a PITA.

Actually I've just tested it on a couple of browsers and can only get all of the information on a cruise on IE.  Chrome and Firefox fail.  They have a notice up that they are performing maintenance today but not until 6:30 PM PST.

4 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

Have been on the Coral Princess since 2 Dec and have not been able to log on to the Princess website since boarding. Only one phone call out of numerous tries actually connected. The calls kept breaking up so hard to understand each other. Did try to call to ask what was going on but calls kept dropping. 
I can get on any other website, call other phone numbers and FaceTime  with no problems. 
Had to call daughter to log into My Personalizer to check on some of our upcoming cruises. 

I’m on the Coral with you and experiencing the same set of problems you describe. 

Tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox with the same frustrating result. 
Like you, I can logon to any other website, get past the password authentication and into the meat of the website without a single problem. The issue seems to be isolated to Princess.com. 
It’s really odd. Sometimes it will work. Other times it will fail at various points during the logon/authentication and display process no rhyme or reason. 
Guess maybe I’ll install IE and see if that works. 

2 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

That part I like.

Did you try to look at cabins? You can no longer (at least on my computer) click on "show other categories". Say you're looking at insides and want to compare to OV or balcony. Nope. All other cabins are a blank white space.

Want to see the others? Scroll back up and choose OV. Done with that?

Scroll back up and choose balcony. What a PITA.

I had to pull this up in IE to even attempt to model the issue since I can't get any pricing on Chrome at the moment.  I think I was able to get what you're having a problem with to work.  Here's what i did for a random Caribbean Princess cruise.

I selected Interior and selected a deck - this is what it looks like initially

image.png.5799adf9ab2ae89afa11113e0ecc1979.png

Then if I click on any of the balcony cabins it does open up availability

image.thumb.png.63abbd5d68e6ce33f4ef6b5026c82e0e.png

Not sure if this is exactly what you were getting at but it does function for me like it used to, well at least it does on IE as of this minute!

image.png

Edited by azbirdmom

1 hour ago, Bgwest said:

Tried Edge. Same result as with the others. 

It appears the problem somehow is being on a Princess ship and trying to logon to Princess.com. 

How in the world is this even possible?!?!?

I have tried IPhone, Ipad and my Surface Pro using Chrome and also IE. Can’t get on Princess with any of them.  It is frustrating when you need to check on one of your bookings or want to plan another cruise.  Have never had this problem before. 

It looks like routine maintenance to me. Why not try being patient. They work on the site every once in a while. Usually on a weekend.

My Chrome Browser says:

we're having technical difficulties

We apologize for any inconvenience and will be back shortly.

My Safari Browser says:

we're making improvements

We apologize for any inconvenience and will be back at undefined on undefined.

• Like 1

Just checked as I was wanting to look at my booking and received this message (time is PST of course so not much longer if they meet their deadline).  It is not unusual for them to work on their website servers on Saturday or Sunday night.

we're making improvements

We apologize for any inconvenience and will be back at 08:00PM on 12/7.

12 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

I had to pull this up in IE to even attempt to model the issue since I can't get any pricing on Chrome at the moment.  I think I was able to get what you're having a problem with to work.  Here's what i did for a random Caribbean Princess cruise.

Not sure if this is exactly what you were getting at but it does function for me like it used to, well at least it does on IE as of this minute!

Not what I'm seeing. I tried to get a screenshot (like you did) and instead got "pricing is unavailable" yada yada. Maybe they're trying to fix all the mistakes everyone is experiencing.