Princess.com

Bgwest

3 hours ago, welly world said:

I, too, have had trouble all weekend. Checked this morning and now, the same thing. So I tried Internet Explorer (I was using Chrome) and viola! Everything worked!

2 hours ago, PMGS247 said:

Same.  IE is fine, chrome is not.  Works from my phone as well.

2 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Yes ... definitely!  I tried it under two different browsers on my laptop ... nothing!

I tried it on my iPad and had success!  I am not techie in the very least ... so this baffles me.  

2 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Still not working. Sigh 

Though I can log in on Internet Explorer, it still won’t accept the changes within my cruise personalizer. 

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Interesting as my saved cruised does not have any pricing.  Thanks

2 hours ago, Bgwest said:

I’ve tried Edge, Chrome, Safari and Firefox on both my iPhone and iPad without success. 

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

I cleared my Safari Princess data and rendered my sign in using my IPad.  Now, everything is fine.  Thank you.

59 minutes ago, Ferd Berfle said:

I had similar issue - clearing all cookies fixed it.  I'd think Princess.com did something that rendered old cookies invalid. If you use multiple browsers, each might need clearing.

34 minutes ago, Jnsplace1 said:

Chrome is indeed acting funny.   I cleared for the last 24 hours, and still issues.  Went to IE and it worked fine, sluggish but was able to log in and work around things.

YES, the answer is to clear cache for your browser(s).  The reason trying another one can work is because it is not what you usually lose and Princess.com probably loaded fresh.  Whatever system changes they made necessitates clearing cache.  For example, MS Edge did work for me and I cleared Chrome (my usual browser) cache and since then it works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bgwest said:

I’d love to give this a try. Can you offer any advice on how to do that on an iPad/iPhone?

Sorry, no.  I don't have anything to do with Apple products so cannot help you.  It would be in the settings somewhere.  Try Googling for it using your exact phone model.

43 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

YES, the answer is to clear cache for your browser(s).  The reason trying another one can work is because it is not what you usually lose and Princess.com probably loaded fresh.  Whatever system changes they made necessitates clearing cache.  For example, MS Edge did work for me and I cleared Chrome (my usual browser) cache and since then it works.

Oh my goodness ... that was simple enough!!  And it worked ... yoohoo!  Thanks from the bottom of my very non-techie heart.  

17 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Oh my goodness ... that was simple enough!!  And it worked ... yoohoo!  Thanks from the bottom of my very non-techie heart.  

Ditto - funny thing, in order to post this I had to sign out and sign in because I had cleared Cache etc. 🙂

Just now, Tedferg said:

Spoke too soon, second login does not work with Chrome works OK with Edge log in / logout / Log In

Oh my goodness ... I just reopened this post to say the same thing.  It worked for a minute ... now, down again.  Princess needs to fix this.  

3 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Oh my goodness ... I just reopened this post to say the same thing.  It worked for a minute ... now, down again.  Princess needs to fix this.  

I cleared Cookies in Chrome and it worked OK, signed out and tried to sign in and the problem is there again - this must be a Princess error, right ? Edge works OK for multiple sign in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jnsplace1 said:

Chrome is indeed acting funny.   I cleared for the last 24 hours, and still issues.  Went to IE and it worked fine, sluggish but was able to log in and work around things.

I had to clear cookies for All Time in Chrome

1 hour ago, Bgwest said:

I’d love to give this a try. Can you offer any advice on how to do that on an iPad/iPhone?

In Settings, go down to "Safari" and click it.

Go down to "Clear History and Website Data" and click it.

24 minutes ago, bemis12 said:

In Settings, go down to "Safari" and click it.

Go down to "Clear History and Website Data" and click it.

Followed your directions faithfully. The clearing part apparently worked just fine. All passwords, logins, etc are now history and must be reentered. 

Went immediately to Princess.com and got: 

B015DF43-F5CE-40D0-819C-0BB1267E680B.png

43 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Followed your directions faithfully. The clearing part apparently worked just fine. All passwords, logins, etc are now history and must be reentered. 

Went immediately to Princess.com and got: 

B015DF43-F5CE-40D0-819C-0BB1267E680B.png

After a cleared my cache I had to reboot the computer.  Working fine now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franktown said:

After a cleared my cache I had to reboot the computer.  Working fine now.

I’d hoped this would do it. Restarted my iPhone after clearing everything but nothing changed. 

Got the same “technical difficulties” screen I’ve been getting since December 2. 

Still cannot book another cruise. Ah well. I have one for the end of March 2020 and 1 FCD in the bank. I'll probably do a land trip over the summer bc I can't get in as I prefer to put them on hold and have PVP book to get her OBC 

7 hours ago, Bgwest said:

How did you do this?

can it be done on an iPhone/iPad?

I’m anything but a techie. 

Settings/General/IPad storage/ Safari/website data/ Princess.com.  Delete Princess.com.

Yes, you can do it on an IPhone or IPad.

Hmm.  I have not tried Princess.com since around the time I posted about clearing cache.  Something else have been a-foot for sure.  IDK why their IT dept struggles all the time it seems.  Has to be something more than just cache, but it is beyond my expertise.

I had some quirkiness a little while back, but seems to be okay now (in Chrome).

ETA:  I write too soon!!!  I could call up a booked cruise and look at it, but when I click on My Favorites to check on bookings, they all state unavailable - even ones I know are no where near sold out.  Maybe they are loading in new pricing overnight?

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1

Tried all of the suggestions here with no good results, unfortunately.

Used both a tablet and desk top.

How does Princess expect customers to get their documents?  Let alone make any changes or even book a cruise?

Calling wouldn't help with this unless they can send them to you electronically?

Calling is a pain in the a** usually; who has time to sit and wait to get helped?

Princess.....fix this!!!

• Like 2

Oh my....just got onto the website (shockingly) and boy have they changed the cruise search format. It's terrible! Now when you look for available cabins it's all formatted differently and hard to read. The available cabins are all one color, green. They don't show you the other cabin numbers in that section, just blank. And the "show all staterooms" feature is gone. This will make it more difficult to look at groups of cabins together for a group.  Not sure what they were thinking but I give it a big thumbs down.

I tried all of the above and the only one working so far is Internet Explorer but still NO pricing available. Did a couple of searches for different cruises and they all show this;  Does not matter for 1-2-3 or 4 guests.

Theo

Pricing.thumb.jpg.d91db1d73d493184babf73972b9d7eb0.jpg

• Like 1