Princess.com

Bgwest

Hi,

I finally got into my booking! I could NOT get in using email and password at all!

I had to use the name, birthday, and booking number screen to get into my booking on Firefox.

I cleared cache yesterday and restarted the computer but still couldn't get in yesterday.

Today it worked.

I have not tried looking at new cruises for pricing.

• Like 1

Hallelujah! Its up and running. 

After doing some investigating I came across 2 different pricing for the Premier beverage package. Hunh? They are about $7 a day different. I tried to see if the wording was different but did not see it except for the mention of the 18% gratuity. I am thinking that will get cleaned up soon.

The internet pricing is by the minute. Hunh?

Not that thrilled with the new pricing program. It looks like they are trying to KISS (keep it simple stupid) but its almost deceptive.

For my next cruise to Alaska, I wanted to see how much more my cabin is under the "Best Sale Ever". It increased $410 per person. Our gratuities would be $203. The beverage package would be $908 give or take. The internet I can not compare with their new pricing. So, that best pricing might be good.

14 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Chrome will not let me sign in to Princess - will clear cookies yet again and retry. Hmmm do I need to clear cache too ?

Cleared Cache, Cookies, History - closed and reopened Chrome and still does not work. Edge is fine. 

On 12/7/2019 at 4:08 PM, azbirdmom said:

image.thumb.png.63abbd5d68e6ce33f4ef6b5026c82e0e.png

bummer i just logged into the site and the view above is no longer available.  I tried it in chrome, firefox and IE...when i choose a balcony and i want to see what other cabins are open around it it wont let me see all the cabins just the category I selected...see below...unless i am missing something...any advice...when we travel with friends sometimes one books a balcony and another an inside...now i cant compare without going back and choosing a new category. 

image.png.04049fa007fc95bbbdb5ac0a9e999315.png

5 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I'm not crazy about the new display.  You can't even see the cabin type if you click on a cabin, and if it's a guarantee it doesn't show at all.  Hopefully they can add some of the helpful info back.

I know..come on princess dont fix what's not broke...

9 hours ago, Jnsplace1 said:

I had to clear cookies for up to 4 weeks for myself.   Perhaps check how far back you cleared?

Great that fixed it, I went back 4 weeks. Did not realize that was an option. It took a loooong time to clear all that data :-)

• Like 1

Whoa! ......... I am home from traveling (Was using my little Acer netbook)  I am on my desktop PC now and I CAN log-In as normal using Firefox and the old cabin booking selection display is the old one we are used to.  I do use a bookmark (which I had also copied same to the Acer netbook)  I wonder how long this will last before I get the new and "NOT improved" version of Princess.Com.  My guess is next time I clear the cache on this PC.  I will enjoy this while I can.

I am not clearing anything else. I cannot sign in with email and password but I can get in with birthday and booking number so I am now worried about getting into m;y account.

I just did final payment for my next cruise and got an email confirmation so everything looks good.

I have not tried to look at other cruises yet so don't know what I can see or cannot see.

It's better than it's been for the last few days when I couldn't get in at all!!

3 hours ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

It has been intermittent for me at different points in the process of looking at pricing. Today it is when I select a cabin, it says they are having difficulties or something went wrong. 

and yet, I just put a courtesy hold on a cabin … desktop, windows 10, edge … pretty new computer so not bogged down with a lot of 'cookies' yet ...

3 hours ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

It has been intermittent for me at different points in the process of looking at pricing. Today it is when I select a cabin, it says they are having difficulties or something went wrong. 

What browser are you using ? Initially I had problems with Chrome and Edge - Windows 10. Then on 11th when BSE was announced Edge always worked. Chrome was intermittent, I cleared cookies and it work then later would not work. A poster above told me to clear data for past 4 weeks and since then Chrome has been fine.

Oh great, I had cleared out my browser history, cookies, etc. and had the "new and improved" (Not) Princess website working fine as of Wednesday when the new promo came out. It was fine this morning. Now I am trying to check on pricing for a friend for a 2021 cruise and it's back to the red error message of "pricing not available...please call for assistance", yada yada. Seriously? I thought the website was fixed!! What is going on??

21 hours ago, rocklinmom said:

Oh great, I had cleared out my browser history, cookies, etc. and had the "new and improved" (Not) Princess website working fine as of Wednesday when the new promo came out. It was fine this morning. Now I am trying to check on pricing for a friend for a 2021 cruise and it's back to the red error message of "pricing not available...please call for assistance", yada yada. Seriously? I thought the website was fixed!! What is going on??

I’m still on the site rock solid and able to navigate wherever and whenever. 

background- I cleared my cache on Safari and justas soon as princess fixed up their website issues, everything was fine

Haven’t tried any other browsers since the problem is been resolved. None of them worked prior to the Princess resolution. 

Edited by Bgwest
Add

I am still fine here since clearing and Princess fixes.  However, I still don't like the mono-colored cabins (dark green) on the deck plans and not being able to optionally display other types if I want when shopping.  I am still getting thrown off when I first call up a favorite cruise and I do a little skip when I see what appears to be a lower price.  It is because they now display the stripped down package pricing as the lowest instead of the lowest price for the current sales promotion.  So I have to click further to find out if anything changed with the sales promotion.  

• Like 2