LIVE From the Crown Princess - 10-day Southern Caribbean - Dec 7, 2019

CanadianBurger

12 hours ago, CanadianBurger said:

Weird. The videos play for me when I tap on them. Anyone else having any issues playing them?

Steve I can see them on my iPhone but not on my MacBook.

Keep them coming!

Norris

21 minutes ago, voljeep said:

again - love your posting 'style' … just off the SKY and really missed the 'walk in' steps to the aft ADULT pool

I haven't been following the Sky threads but are you saying that the aft pool on the Sky doesn't have steps and it's still as deep as the Regal & Royal?🤨

6 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I haven't been following the Sky threads but are you saying that the aft pool on the Sky doesn't have steps and it's still as deep as the Regal & Royal?🤨

2.5 to 3.5 feet deep on the SKY … with ladders … no steps to the WAKE VIEW pool … but it was very nice back there

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, voljeep said:

2.5 to 3.5 feet deep on the SKY … with ladders … no steps to the WAKE VIEW pool … but it was very nice back there

I'm glad to hear that they've changed the depth to something everyone can enjoy. No need to steps with that depth. 

I also see that they've added full shade around the sides which was sorely needed. 

6 hours ago, cruisintoddler said:

Thanks so much! We live in Oakville and are boarding Crown Dec 27 for 10 days - we are glad to be getting away from our early winter!   I'm impatiently counting down the days and your posts are a a very appreciated peek at our trip! 

We're from Hamilton and will be on board with you for the Dec 27th sailing! Can't wait!

Had a good time at afternoon trivia. Scored 18, but for the two we had wrong we actually had the right answers but changed them! Two winning teams had 19, and the tie breaker was to guess the year and month of Brie’s (cruise director staff running trivia) date of birth. They both guessed her way older than than she actually was!

32 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I'm glad to hear that they've changed the depth to something everyone can enjoy. No need to steps with that depth. 

I also see that they've added full shade around the sides which was sorely needed. 

Delete

Edited by Reader0108598
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, canadarocks said:

Great review so far, thanks! Could you please see if you can post the Sabatini's menu? My Personalizer for our upcoming Crown cruise shows the old menu. But on your patter it shows: 

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 1.47.11 PM.png

Strange. The menu CanadianBurger posted is the same as the original one..... not " a new a la carte menu" at all.