Luggage Tags — Good Job Celebrity

charlielinda

We booked an Edge cruise a few weeks ago for beginning of January.  I totally forgot about luggage tags.  I remembered about two weeks ago and called and was told it “was to close to sailing” and since we were traveling couldn’t be sent to a different address.  No problem, I’ll print them.  Last week we were on a long road trip to Florida and I was poking around the Celebrity website.  I came across a place to order luggage tags — I filled in the information and my dads address.  I totally forgot about it and was going to print my own.  Guess what just arrived in the mail — my beautiful luggage tags!   Now I know I’ll really be getting on a ship.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, George C said:

I know it’s not a big thing, but really like that celeberty still mails luggage things

Me too - just got ours in the mail for our cruise in a couple of weeks, and we're in Canada and

they still mail up here to us :)

Edited by nunuc2000

30 minutes ago, nunuc2000 said:

Me too - just got ours in the mail for our cruise in a couple of weeks, and we're in Canada and

they still mail up here to us 🙂

47 minutes ago, George C said:

I know it’s not a big thing, but really like that celeberty still mails luggage things

Agree two times. It is a nice touch and adds to the getting closer to the cruise. 

• Like 1

I think part of the excitement of vacation are the little processes we go through.  Something as mundane as a luggage tag can get your more excited for your trip.  Enough of these little moments and you have a cherished memory, and Celebrity probably has a repeat customer. 

18 minutes ago, Luckiestmanonearth said:

We’re traveling on Celebrity (Edge) for the 1st time in March and not sure of this process .

We already checked in but is there something you need to click to be able to get luggage tags sent to you ?

Luggage tags aren't available to order or print (your choice) until your Edocs become available. Edocs are usually available approximately 45 days prior to your sail date. 

I agree with so many other posters -- we certainly can print out own (and even have the plastic sleeves to attach them to our luggage), but when we receive our Celebrity adhesive luggage tags it just adds to the anticipation of an upcoming cruise.  Have to admit that I always become rather excited.