Headliners

I know I have seen on here (but I can't get the search to work for me... argh) who to contact to find out any information about the headliners for cruises.  I am curious about who might be performing on the transatlantic we are going on in March.  Thanks in advance for your help.

2 hours ago, ChollaChick said:

I know I have seen on here (but I can't get the search to work for me... argh) who to contact to find out any information about the headliners for cruises.  I am curious about who might be performing on the transatlantic we are going on in March.  Thanks in advance for your help.

I don't even see one on the cruise planner yet. My Oasis and Harmony cruises this winter are showing them.

But no mention on who they are. Our issue is there is nowhere to pick one up, they need to board with us.

I'm hoping for a tribute band not named Private Stock🤣

And maybe an aerialist duo

From Oasis cruise planner

554096649_headlineroverview.JPG.525a707241c0c7109e3ccab1a65a1313.JPG

6 hours ago, ChollaChick said:

What ship?  Some ships have discontinued headliners.

The app for our cruise (HOTS  on Feb. 23) shows the Headliner as Tony Tillman. Check the Entertainment column in the app. You may have to update to the latest version of the app.Old app has only 1 column. Updated has a 2nd column with the name of headliner. 

1 hour ago, cb at sea said:

You are unlikely to have heard of any of the "headliners", unless you cruise frequently.  They aren't "A" list folks...they do the cruise circuit.....which doesn't mean they aren't good....just that they are not "known"!

And this - your usual answer to this question - is helpful HOW?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cb at sea said:

You are unlikely to have heard of any of the "headliners", unless you cruise frequently.  They aren't "A" list folks...they do the cruise circuit.....which doesn't mean they aren't good....just that they are not "known"!

The main reason I was looking for the information was so that we could make our dinner plans.  Some shows we may want to check out and others we won't care so much (like Love and Marriage show - I know some love it, I am not a fan).   So just wanting to get an idea of how to plan out our dining.

back in the day we saw the platters, the coasters, the drifters, charo, john pinette, and the list went on and on. Now days they are what the cruise line with their make money first at all costs can afford.....Most of them could not work in the lounges in vegas. sad but true.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, retired dude said:

back in the day we saw the platters, the coasters, the drifters, charo, john pinette, and the list went on and on. Now days they are what the cruise line with their make money first at all costs can afford.....Most of them could not work in the lounges in vegas. sad but true.

Unfortunately retired dude is correct for the most part.  We've seen some headliners that were excellent and some where we walked out after a few minutes.  The same is true for the singers and dancers in the production shows, some are really good and some should find other employment.

15 hours ago, ChollaChick said:

The main reason I was looking for the information was so that we could make our dinner plans.  Some shows we may want to check out and others we won't care so much (like Love and Marriage show - I know some love it, I am not a fan).   So just wanting to get an idea of how to plan out our dining.

You aren't going to miss shows that you might want to see on a trans