Europe on Sale

idahospud

Coming next week we have Europe on sale with reduced airfare...

europe.png

Europe’s Best. Sale. Ever. (1/22 – 1/29)

The Best. Sale. Ever. is getting even better with a special Europe deal – but only for a limited time! During the week of January 22 – January 29, when your clients book a Europe cruise or cruisetour sailing

April 2020 and beyond they will receive all of the following:

• ^Save $200 on Airfare applies to a per guest discount off of flights booked through Princess on selected voyages with promotional cruise fares listed as such only. Additional airline baggage, change and cancelation fees may apply. Please visit princess.com/ezair for information and to book your flights.
  • ^^Fares from $499 for 3rd and 4th Guests is a discount off third or fourth guest fares at Launch Pricing and apply to third or fourth guest booked in the same stateroom as first and second guest. †Premier Beverage Package applies to guests booked in all stateroom types. It is valid only for all guests in a stateroom who are 21 years or older. Guests who are under 21 years of age at the time of sailing can still book the Best. Sale. Ever. pricing, but will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package and will not receive any refund or otherwise for that portion of the Offer. A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply.
  • ‡‡Wi-Fi included for one device per guest. Wi-Fi details will be delivered precruise or in the stateroom. All internet usage subject to Princess Cruises’ standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change with or without notice.
  • ‡Gratuities included are in the ships onboard currency. Amount of gratuities paid on behalf of guest may vary based on stateroom type. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests in a stateroom. Gratuities do not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts, or Lotus Spa services.
Edited by idahospud
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, idahospud said:

Should be on the list. Which ones are they?

August 7-14, 2021 Norwegian Fjords

August 14-21, 2021 Scandinavia 

From the list both are listed.  We will have Best Ever Sale perks plus save $200 off air for both cruises.  We plan on using Princess EzAir.

Just now, phabric said:

August 7-14, 2021 Norwegian Fjords

August 14-21, 2021 Scandinavia 

From the list both are listed.  We will have Best Ever Sale perks plus save $200 off air for both cruises.  We plan on using Princess EzAir.

Awesome!

Just be aware, the sale may be for new bookings only. We don't know yet. I have a webinar in a bit so I should have more info later today.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, idahospud said:

Awesome!

Just be aware, the sale may be for new bookings only. We don't know yet. I have a webinar in a bit so I should have more info later today.

My agent usually refares  If, not can cancel and rebook, today they are the same price and have cabins available. 

With Best Ever Sale plus $200 off air, it will not be worth checking the cruise price after this Sale as we would loose all the perks and have to take present perks.   I think it is the first time Princess has offered all 3 perks together.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phabric said:

My agent usually refares  If, not can cancel and rebook, today they are the same price and have cabins available. 

With Best Ever Sale plus $200 off air, it will not be worth checking the cruise price after this Sale as we would loose all the perks and have to take present perks.   I think it is the first time Princess has offered all 3 perks together.

So you already have the $200 off air attached to your BSE booking?

2 minutes ago, idahospud said:

So you already have the $200 off air attached to your BSE booking?

When I booked these cruises on the Sky in Oct, there were no perks attached to either cruises.  Best Ever Sale came along, had the perks added.  Next week, the Best Ever Sale Europe is coming out, hopefully my agent can get the $200 off perk added.

10 minutes ago, phabric said:

When I booked these cruises on the Sky in Oct, there were no perks attached to either cruises.  Best Ever Sale came along, had the perks added.  Next week, the Best Ever Sale Europe is coming out, hopefully my agent can get the $200 off perk added.

Agreed. I'll ask PVP if it works to cancel and rebook as my TA Spanish voyage is there (N115N)

Might anyone have any tips for me---First time cruising Princess.  The cruise I'm looking at is on the list for the Europe on Sale sale.  I was going to book today, but when I saw the sale, I believe it may save me some money.  However, the rooms I want are selling out.  I don't guess I can do a week's hold.  Can I take my chances for a few days and hold it for a few days before the sale or something?  Should I book the room I want now and try to do a re-fare during the Europe on Sale?  

Thanks for any tips you can provide!

54 minutes ago, mrskay9 said:

Might anyone have any tips for me---First time cruising Princess.  The cruise I'm looking at is on the list for the Europe on Sale sale.  I was going to book today, but when I saw the sale, I believe it may save me some money.  However, the rooms I want are selling out.  I don't guess I can do a week's hold.  Can I take my chances for a few days and hold it for a few days before the sale or something?  Should I book the room I want now and try to do a re-fare during the Europe on Sale?  

Thanks for any tips you can provide!

In the USA you can book and then refare later to a better fare and/or promo (anytime up until final payment). So if you are from the USA then yes you could book now and then refare during the promo if it ends up being a better deal for you. For other regions it can be different. 

We won't know if Princess has raised prices on these cruises involved in the new sale until the 22nd.

No way to tell for sure if the $200 per person airfare deduction will just be lost in a new price that's a few hundred $$s higher than we've already booked!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jangor said:

Our Princess Cruise gent offered us this in addition to the deal we already had, but both of us would have to take it and since my husband does not drink alcohol, it was not worth it for us.

The Premier Beverage, beside alcohol, you can get virgin drinks, soda, bottle water, juice, specially coffee/tea/hot chocolate 

1 hour ago, phabric said:

The Premier Beverage, beside alcohol, you can get virgin drinks, soda, bottle water, juice, specially coffee/tea/hot chocolate 

I recently took the deal and I don't drink alcohol, coffee or tea. I think it is a great deal!

1 hour ago, phabric said:

Anybody know how the $200 off works?

Normally when you book EzAir, you pick airline/price, then you accept total price.

With $200 off, when you get to the total price is the $200 off automatically?

The airfare price that is shown is $200 off (and indicates such).

On 1/16/2020 at 9:41 AM, phabric said:

I tried to do that on past cruise and the problem is that the airfare sale is part of the "new" sale and to get it you would have to cancel and rebook(that is what I was told each time I asked Princess).  Now if your category cabin is still available and you have a refundable deposit and haven't already booked EZair flights, then I would definitely look into it.  In my case, my deposit is refundable, but my stateroom(S7) is no longer available and my airfare that I have already booked is at this date $1276pp more RT!, so $200 off is not so good.  But maybe your TA has the ability to get it as an add on for you.  I would definitely try, but be prepared for a "you have to cancel and rebook" answer.  Good luck!

Pooh

Edited by PoohUnderstands

How does the $200 off work?  I am looking at this lovely April 2021 cruise from Rome to Athens.  I think it is okay to buy the cruise through the travel agent. To get the $200 off, we need to specify Princess EZ Air, and we would choose our flights, and then when would princess buy our plane tickets?  Usually there are such changes in flight schedules.  I am not usually one to buy tickets 15 months before a trip, but I suppose we could.  Previously, we've managed our own flights, but $200 off sounds nice.

This morning I could see prices for every category of cabin and now I can't see prices for any category of cabin.  

https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details?voyageCode=N117

Edited by SnowCrocus
add details