Children's Menu

Ombud

And there's a small section of the room service menu that says it's for kids. I was quarantined last month on the Caribbean Princess for a couple of days. I enjoyed having an order of the chicken fingers to put on top of a large Caesar salad.

20191214_052042.thumb.jpg.fe64dfb4622b13b2de44c6fd7dd37dfd.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Amy G said:

Uh oh, no more spaghetti on the kids menu?

Nope.  It's a thing of the past.  We were on the Royal January 4th and asked for an order of the spaghetti from the kids meal and was told it's no longer available.  The kids menu has definitely changed.  

6 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

No more Volcano or whatever they called it.

5 hours ago, I object 2 said:

Nope.  It's a thing of the past.  We were on the Royal January 4th and asked for an order of the spaghetti from the kids meal and was told it's no longer available.  The kids menu has definitely changed.  

Oh no.

8 hours ago, Amy G said:

Bummer!  We were on the Regal in April and it was there.  My daughter will be quite disappointed as she ate it nightly!

My younger granddaughter ordered plain spaghetti almost every evening (much to my chagrin!)  It was her bare bones version of the adult spaghetti and meatballs that was on the menu the first or second night, but she was able to get it every night.  

1 minute ago, GottaLuvCruising said:

My younger granddaughter ordered plain spaghetti almost every evening (much to my chagrin!)  It was her bare bones version of the adult spaghetti and meatballs that was on the menu the first or second night, but she was able to get it every night.  

I was thinking that also - it is probably something they have anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GottaLuvCruising said:

A also loves buttered noodles as a side at home. Glad it's there. Too bad about no volcano

At least kids can just get a cookie ..... sometimes simple is best with the little ones

Added; just notice no quesadillas in MDR!!

Edited by Ombud

On 1/24/2020 at 7:03 PM, geoherb said:

And there's a small section of the room service menu that says it's for kids. I was quarantined last month on the Caribbean Princess for a couple of days. I enjoyed having an order of the chicken fingers to put on top of a large Caesar salad.

20191214_052042.thumb.jpg.fe64dfb4622b13b2de44c6fd7dd37dfd.jpg

Does anyone know what size the $4.00 guacamole and chips is? Is it for one person or several people? I would hate to order and waste it.  That and a turkey sandwich sounds pretty good right now.

4 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Does anyone know what size the $4.00 guacamole and chips is? Is it for one person or several people? I would hate to order and waste it.  That and a turkey sandwich sounds pretty good right now.

It's probably enough for two or three people. Here's a photo of the plate of potato chips I received last month. It was enough for four people. I thought they'd just put a serving of chips on the plate to accompany my sandwich, but it was a separate dinner plate full of chips.

20191214_133539.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, geoherb said:

It's probably enough for two or three people. Here's a photo of the plate of potato chips I received last month. It was enough for four people. I thought they'd just put a serving of chips on the plate to accompany my sandwich, but it was a separate dinner plate full of chips.

20191214_133539.jpg

Oh, wow.  That’s a lot of chips. I wish the refrigerator was cold enough to store guacamole but I don’t believe it is, do you?  Late night guacamole and chips sound good with a movie. 

Just got off the Sky Last weekend and I ordered spaghetti and meatballs because I didn't like anything on the menu the second half of a b2b and got a full plated.  Also the Vanilla-Chocolate Banana Sundae is basically the same thing as the Volcano.

1 minute ago, Justalone said:

Another budget saving cutback?

Confused 

56 minutes ago, famski740 said:

Just got off the Sky Last weekend and I ordered spaghetti and meatballs because I didn't like anything on the menu the second half of a b2b and got a full plated.  Also the Vanilla-Chocolate Banana Sundae is basically the same thing as the Volcano.

Just how is a full plate of spaghetti instead of a half portion or a banana in what was the volcano a cutback? Seems that they are giving more not less food still at no charge