P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Just watched the last episode of "The Holiday" on Ch5.

It reinforces my opinion to never to go on holiday with friends.

And, for those who have watched it,  Jill Halfpenny's character is 45 and still only a DC, so she is obviously not much of a cop !

Hi all.dinner last night,Ceviche for me and we both had a spatchcock chicken and sauted pots with the leg meat and liver mixed in a soufle with herbs.Not bad for 60 euro inc cocktails.Down for brekkie now and 7hr drive to Ticino the Italian region of Switzerland via the 10 mile Gotthard tunnel.20220304_193042.thumb.jpg.a0919f0fb755a3aa80c161bcd64d9939.jpg20220304_193433.thumb.jpg.85ab9c58b57545c5513212ae79741b12.jpg20220304_200134.thumb.jpg.ccd2d2eeb265d2c969086061686bb2cc.jpg

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

This year? Cruising? We are going away already in April to Estepona so it would probably be to close

Michelle

Enjoy Estapona, it would have been nice if you would have been on Sky with us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

4°C and cloudy.

Sad day today as it is my late dad's 10th memory 😢.

Graham.

Good morning Graham. We have clear blue sky and a heavy frost.

Sorry to hear that if is your dad's memory, try to remember the good times with him.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

4°C and cloudy.

Sad day today as it is my late dad's 10th memory 😢.

Graham.

The best thing about your memories is you did not realise you were making them :classic_smile:

even better ,they are yours to keep forever ! :classic_love:

Treasure them mate and take care :classic_smile:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

Enjoy Estapona, it would have been nice if you would have been on Sky with us.

It would have been lovely to meet some of you. We were supposed to be on Sky Princess in July but I have transferred it to Enchanted Princess May 2023. First time on Princess for us. 

Hope you all have a lovely time

Michelle

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

It would have been lovely to meet some of you. We were supposed to be on Sky Princess in July but I have transferred it to Enchanted Princess May 2023. First time on Princess for us. 

Hope you all have a lovely time

Michelle

Thank you.  Mine was a late booking and although new to Sky, I have been on the sister ships, Regal and Royal before and really liked them.  We should have been on Enchanted Princess on a TA in 2020, but you can guess what happened to that!  Enjoy Estapona - I don't know Spain that well, but when watching Place in the Sun, I always think its an attractive place.

8 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

Thank you.  Mine was a late booking and although new to Sky, I have been on the sister ships, Regal and Royal before and really liked them.  We should have been on Enchanted Princess on a TA in 2020, but you can guess what happened to that!  Enjoy Estapona - I don't know Spain that well, but when watching Place in the Sun, I always think its an attractive place.

Hopefully we will like it in Estepona, like you say it looks nice on the TV

Michelle

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wowzz said:

Just watched the last episode of "The Holiday" on Ch5.

It reinforces my opinion to never to go on holiday with friends.

And, for those who have watched it,  Jill Halfpenny's character is 45 and still only a DC, so she is obviously not much of a cop !

George Dixon was getting on a bit. I thought they retired at 55.🤣. Good morning all.

Oh my goodness I wish I could do a real laugh. Even breathing in is rubbish. Plus note I no longer feel I am drowning. Downside "every breathe I take" hurts like hell. Just to cheer  me up (not) my friend is on the "for gawds sake you are a doctor how did you not recognise this". I have nothing to say in my defence. Actually I could but this episode has caused me to think very deep about being a possible emergency case etc. I am going to get with it but not now.

Emma

5 hours ago, zap99 said:

George Dixon was getting on a bit. I thought they retired at 55.🤣. Good morning all.

He got shot in the Blue Lamp but lived to be a 100 in Dixon of Dock Green,lol.

• Haha 1