P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

12 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Well looks like Mr and Mrs Pete14 kept their promise and brought the weather. It is a beautiful sky tonight here in North Wales. Feels a bit fresh but still lovely. 

20230805_205404.jpg

Still bright but a bit breezy this morning. Maybe I do have some influence on the weather. I am sure the footie fans amongst you, especially Graham will be impressed by Stoke’s resounding win yesterday. I believe Graham knows who their manager is?😊🤔

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kalos said:

Broken cloud (sounds like name of a race horse😉) with bright sunshine 13 but

will hit around 17.c .Expecting rain showers this evening .

I have shares in two filly foals who will be needing names in January when they reach their official first birthdays.  All suggestions considered!

images.jpeg.jpg

cupboardlove-0723(1).jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, pete14 said:

Still bright but a bit breezy this morning. Maybe I do have some influence on the weather. I am sure the footie fans amongst you, especially Graham will be impressed by Stoke’s resounding win yesterday. I believe Graham knows who their manager is?😊🤔

Morning. It's been like this most of the week apart from the monsoon yesterday. Not exactly sunbathing weather or swimming in the sea time ! Can't believe Stoke won .. don't get too used to it 😉

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kalos said:

Going on your own form ,may I suggest Calamity Cruisers 😉🙃😀

In line with Carry on Cruising .. how about Happy Wanderer.. though wandering isn't exactly what you'd want her to do ..

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Morning. It's been like this most of the week apart from the monsoon yesterday. Not exactly sunbathing weather or swimming in the sea time ! Can't believe Stoke won .. don't get too used to it 😉

Any footie fans may appreciate Stoke’s first goal if you can find a video of it. 

4 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Weight Watchers here I come to.prepare for our upcoming cruise 🤣

Me too.  

Unfortunately new meds have weight gain as a side effect,  (well that's my excuse!).  Also we keep getting involved/invited to events and unfortunately that is my downfall especially if it's a buffet.  I am really trying but I don't have a good willpower where food is concerned.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, purplesea said:

For those of who want to lose weight . . .

a048d8f25c78ae63f34341a2544636b7.jpg

My husband thought this was hilarious, as did I. It cheered me up in between bringing my washing in as it starting raining, then the sun came out and I pegged it out again, now just started raining again. I am leaving it out as it’s only the cat blankets and she has plenty. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kalos said:

Broken cloud (sounds like name of a race horse😉) with bright sunshine 13 but

will hit around 17.c .Expecting rain showers this evening .

Sounds like an American first Nation person. I bet you know the joke...Father, tell me, what is the reason for my name?. ... better not ! 🤣

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, pete14 said:

Good result and good luck to Alex Neill.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

I have shares in two filly foals who will be needing names in January when they reach their official first birthdays.  All suggestions considered!

images.jpeg.jpg

cupboardlove-0723(1).jpg

Beautiful little girls🙂 My cousin owned an ex racehorse back in the 70s, big chestnut gelding, his official name was Bay of Thanks but we all called him Loppy because of his lop ears

• Like 3