Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

18 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Do you think the raisins talk got it shut down?  I am surprised the Bistro tread survived. 

Like a moth to a flame, I had to seek out the Bistro thread. I can only imagine what it was like before the deletions.   And I think some breathing exercises or mediation videos might be in order as well.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Like a moth to a flame, I had to seek out the Bistro thread. I can only imagine what it was like before the deletions.   And I think some breathing exercises or mediation videos might be in order as well.

I didn't realize there were deletions.  I need to go look again.  There was a lot of really worthless arguments happening.   After it got going strong I thought a bunch of it was past discord between some of them.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I didn't realize there were deletions.  I need to go look again.  There was a lot of really worthless arguments happening.   After it got going strong I thought a bunch of it was past discord between some of them.  

I had read a post that there were deletions. Tonight was the first time I read the thread. Definitely, some personality-conflict between a couple of them as well as one that seems to invent long-winded debates out of thin air.

13 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Forcast for Thursday here, windchill -15 to -30.  🥶 I can not believe it.

Just posted on the Blizzard thread (now in Floataway) that's it'll be mid-40's on Thursday & 54 on Friday here in northern NYC suburbs.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Coralc said:

That's warmer than it is here? 🤔

I know, right? Go figure.

Although I should add that the 54 degrees is early Friday morning and the temps will steadily decline to 11 degrees Saturday morning.  Fortunately, the rain will stop before the temps go below freezing although the wet roads could ice up overnight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 here now. It won't get to 11, but probably below freezing. I left the faucet on drip, where it gets even colder at the other house. And there is snow. I can watch it on the camera, to see if it is still dripping... or if we have a problem. ☺️ We really aren't looking forward to living there.

• Like 7

On 12/18/2022 at 3:13 PM, Ocean Boy said:

Just got home from my ride. This is why we New Englangers live where we do...

20221218_140019.thumb.jpg.29d8a157c41535269b034fce0eaed34a.jpg

20221218_140222.thumb.jpg.6768010f244ec1c9b4576264b19da30f.jpg

20221218_140236.thumb.jpg.c7de7b767c7912b286589c838bbc0163.jpg

20221218_140253.thumb.jpg.a15bad7933e691f789c7a6634ec65f45.jpg

And a different view of my dear friend's house...

20221218_140046.thumb.jpg.0309f23117444d628cffd40703e04510.jpg

This is why we New Englangers live where we do...

Absolutely!!  There is sooo much natural beauty here! 😎 Gotta love it 🥰 

The angle of the sun and your composition for these photos and the ones in your earlier post really capture the beauty of our beaches. 

Does the Westerly Chamber of Commerce or any other organization put out a calendar with local photos?? If so, I am sure they would love to use some of your photos!! They remind me of some of the paintings and prints I’ve seen in the shops in Watch Hill. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2022 at 5:20 PM, Lionesss said:

What a long day. 

Started at 01:30 yup AM.

Off to Oxford Ohio. 
5 hours later for me. I arrived. 

10 hours labor for Christina.  Zoey arrived 
Brandon an excellent coach at her side. 
Meet my granddaughter. 

More details will eventually follow when I can see again through all these happy tears. 

048C4039-763B-4A7E-A008-9120B2F071BA.png

Congratulations, Grandma Sue!

What a wonderful Christmas present!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I miss out on so many things by going to bed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

9 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

What is this? I've never heard of it.

It’s from the back of the box of Kellogg’s Cornflake Crumbs.  I made it one Easter several years ago and it’s become a staple for every holiday.  Now referred to as “The Carrots” in our family.  
If you can’t find the cornflake crumbs, just use regular cornflakes (unfrosted of course!) and crush them yourself. 

F827B265-5BF0-44C2-B58D-68961FC21C76.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Lionesss said:

After happily doing all the finishing shopping errands today so Christina and Brandon can just relax when they get home.. The weather was sunny but only got into the 30s. The wind is what got me. 

So I did the best I could. Picked up carry out and went to see Christi, Brandon and hold Zoey. 

Why  would I think to re do my hair for the first picture. Anyway. It was awesome, holding such a precious gift. 
Wow factor. 
Leaving tomorrow once I start their dinner to get home. 

We will back to celebrate Christmas Day and stay a few days. 

19E68548-4193-41CB-A0B9-D5BCFB7AD143.thumb.jpeg.3e1636a2108784f374647a8c354cfdc3.jpeg

❤️

She is a doll! 🥰

11 hours ago, Lionesss said:

After happily doing all the finishing shopping errands today so Christina and Brandon can just relax when they get home.. The weather was sunny but only got into the 30s. The wind is what got me. 

19E68548-4193-41CB-A0B9-D5BCFB7AD143.thumb.jpeg.3e1636a2108784f374647a8c354cfdc3.jpeg

❤️

This is so precious. 

• Like 1

Cruise question.  Last cruise was 2018 so I'm rusty with current info. When are luggage tags available to print?  We're 2 days away from checking in to our Feb. cruise.  Will they be available at that time?  Unlike some in here who prefer a later check in, we're antsy and want to get on board as soon as possible.  We're ok shlepping our hand baggage with us until cabins are available.

• Like 1