Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

16 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Do you guys have an option like Samsung has called "smart switch"? It allows you to connect the old phone with the new through the USB-C port or with Bluetooth and the app will transfer everything from old phone to new.

That is what quick start does, only thru Bluetooth, and not with a cable for that. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Good morning!  Had Lyft drive us to the airport this morning.  When we got out of the car, I had to lock once, twice, even three times to make sure DH didn’t leave anything in the car…like our passports.  😲 😠 Don’t want to go through that again.

Very soon…..To the friendly skies.

66BA7E9A-9E36-4580-BAAC-D0950E75E649.thumb.jpeg.54a04992947b01deeb63fe7d8947391f.jpeg

5070373A-861B-41C6-95CF-C2F638B81D69.thumb.jpeg.437943971d0da18379590e0172d53b68.jpeg

We are just now packing! Can't wait to begin a new adventure! See you soon!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

We are just now packing! Can't wait to begin a new adventure! See you soon!

We need to start soon.  Just having a list of what you're taking doesn't pack it. 😂  Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We need to start soon.  Just having a list of what you're taking doesn't pack it. 😂  Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. 

Agreed! And I have to be super organized this trip. Anything that is consumable has to be in a collapsible bag. Flying there we get two checked bags each. Coming back only one! This is a bucket list trip to be sure! Looking forward to meeting you!

• Like 3

Good morning!  Had Lyft drive us to the airport this morning.  When we got out of the car, I had to lock once, twice, even three times to make sure DH didn’t leave anything in the car…like our passports.  😲 😠 Don’t want to go through that again.

66BA7E9A-9E36-4580-BAAC-D0950E75E649.thumb.jpeg.54a04992947b01deeb63fe7d8947391f.jpeg

5070373A-861B-41C6-95CF-C2F638B81D69.thumb.jpeg.437943971d0da18379590e0172d53b68.jpeg

Didn't realize that you were heading out this soon!  Have a fun safe trip.   See you soon.

• Like 3

Helen and Marty, safe travels.  I know you will have a good time.  
We are doing opposites… you’re headed to warmth,☀️ I’m heading to colder.  🥶Currently on Brilliance for a B2B to Alaska. In SF tomorrow for an overnight.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Helen and Marty, safe travels.  I know you will have a good time.  
We are doing opposites… you’re headed to warmth,☀️ I’m heading to colder.  🥶Currently on Brilliance for a B2B to Alaska. In SF tomorrow for an overnight.

When we were headed to Alaska last year I was not to pumped.   I thought it would be to cold for me to enjoy.  Afterwards I think it was probably my favorite cruise! Alaska is beautiful!

• Like 8

Saturday here on the farm it was 80F and corn husks were being bailed and sold for bedding. 

IMG_9089.thumb.jpeg.515f8edab6d0d2f48b8e2fd855c435dc.jpeg

Today at moms they were turning on the sprinkler system. The landscapers were also doing spring clean-up. It was also snowing.

IMG_9099.thumb.jpeg.daa0f3708b5d177829bdcbf3ba5f082c.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 9

I have Raynaud’s Syndrome so my feet are always cold .I have to wear socks when sleeping.

I cannot have the AC on in the house and I never had it on in a car.Having this medical problem actually saved my life .I was driving with the car windows open on a hot day .I fell asleep while driving ,smashed the Residents gate in my development and was just about to drive through a house .One of the Maintenance guys saw me,screamed my name and I woke up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Andy has been in Las Vegas since Saturday, he gets in late tonight.  I spent the weekend walking down nostalgia lane.  Our oldest turns 40 in May and there’s not a thing in the world she needs, but we’re going to make her a photo album (through Shutterfly) of her 40 years.  So I’ve gone through boxes and boxes of old pictures gathering the first round of all her baby, school, sports and prom pictures.  Now we have to narrow down the best ones to use.  Lots of memories in those boxes! 

Perfect gift!

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Have a wonderful time in Hawaii, Helen and Marty, and enjoy your cruise in a few weeks!

@FromSea2ShiningSea Helen, Marty

@Ozark_Kid @MsOzark_Kid John, Sharon - Welcome to our happy, caring group

@CruiszBug Denny, Tom, Phoebe, Nurse Brittany

Have a fabulous, wonderful cruise with lots of sunshine and smooth sails.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

When we were headed to Alaska last year I was not to pumped.   I thought it would be to cold for me to enjoy.  Afterwards I think it was probably my favorite cruise! Alaska is beautiful!

Alaska was my second favorite cruise.We actually did 7 days land and 7 sea.The land was by train ,bus and walking.It was Toby’s retirement vacation .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Watching something I haven't watched in quite awhile... Deadliest Catch. I'd last about 2.5 minutes on one of those boats.... no Windjammer or Schooner Bar.

It's been so long since I watched a. Episode I had forgotten all about that show.