Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:
Cuteness Alert!

1 hour ago, Vibe said:

So Cute!  Thanks for sharing the cuteness 

47 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

SO.ADORABLE.

46 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

They are absolutely gorgeous Greg.

33 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

They are such cuddlepups. I love them.

25 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

OMG, Greg!!!  They are so beautiful!  You and Linda won the prize(s) when you were Blessed with Lizzie and Charlie.❤️They are also  so lucky to have you both as their parents!

23 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Oh my gosh, they’re just adorable Greg.  How could you ever be mad at those faces??

+ 7 😘

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Cuteness Alert!
When you have two new puppies it's hard to get one if not both to sit still long enough to take some pictures. Finally after about 3 weeks I got some decent shots of them. Here are Sir Charles "Charlie "(brown & white) and Lady Elizabeth "Lizzy." (black & white) sitting just long enough to have their pics taken.

742179489_Charlie2.thumb.JPG.c32e88d78655c5db0806c71669ff2518.JPG

2021495480_LizzyandCharlie2Good.thumb.JPG.fc643bbfdc7bed8b0f52069507692965.JPG

1541384815_CharlieCU2.thumb.JPG.93fcb188c2b8736fb6ccda63602bb524.JPG

1146570721_LizzyandCharlie2CUCrop.thumb.jpg.a8df3d77e4572d93b0f81aa220775a39.jpg

Potty training still a little bit of a struggle, but with these faces we are more patient. They will get there.

Charlie has such a sweet, innocent face. 
Lizzy does, too, but with a touch of determination. 
Y’all are so fortunate to be living with those two!

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 3:56 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

Found out our state health department is distributing free test.  DW was able to pick 2 up at the library.  We are wanting to test before we are around the kids tomorrow night.  Caden has his first basketball game.

We arrived home this morning around 11 am from our cruise.   My neighbor came over to tell us that our County Health Dept was giving out free covid test kits today at a local park.    They gave out 4 kits per vehicle.     Sat in a huge line of cars that moved pretty quick as they had it very well organized.     Plus we ordered the 4 kits online from the federal website and we still have 3 kits from emed left (save them for the next cruise).     

How is your Daughter feeling today?

Good luck to Caden with his basketball game.     I am sure he will shine as he does with everything else🥰

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 4

@Sunshine3601

Debbie, I'm thinking of you, of the previous cancelled cruises, and how you were both looking forward to those 2 cruises...

If it's any "consolation", may be now you'll know the challenges in working from the ship and adequate solutions will be found for your next [and hopefully many many more] cruises.😘

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Cuteness Alert!
When you have two new puppies it's hard to get one if not both to sit still long enough to take some pictures. Finally after about 3 weeks I got some decent shots of them. Here are Sir Charles "Charlie "(brown & white) and Lady Elizabeth "Lizzy." (black & white) sitting just long enough to have their pics taken.

742179489_Charlie2.thumb.JPG.c32e88d78655c5db0806c71669ff2518.JPG

2021495480_LizzyandCharlie2Good.thumb.JPG.fc643bbfdc7bed8b0f52069507692965.JPG

1541384815_CharlieCU2.thumb.JPG.93fcb188c2b8736fb6ccda63602bb524.JPG

1146570721_LizzyandCharlie2CUCrop.thumb.jpg.a8df3d77e4572d93b0f81aa220775a39.jpg

Potty training still a little bit of a struggle, but with these faces we are more patient. They will get there.

OMG!    They are so precious, such sweet little faces that could never do anything wrong (at least not be in trouble for too long).

54 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Thank you. We’re going to a neighborhood steakhouse probably more for me than for Dick. He’d rather eat toast at home than sit in a restaurant!

When the sick have recovered and Jon has gotten off his crutches, we’ll have our feast. Dick enjoys family celebrations. 

Enjoy whatever you do.    Happy Birthday Dick and I wish him many more happy healthy birthdays😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

Besides being the greatest thread in the history of cruise critic, I think one of the main reasons this thread was allowed to remain in place was for the clicks and traffic it created during the beginning of the pandemic when traffic was relatively low.  Im sure the traffic on this thread and “To add some humor” helped with the advertising income the last two years.  

Although I have never sailed on RCCL before, (elite on Princess and quite a few on NCL) I am now looking at it for future cruises due to the wonderful people on this thread.  

Hopefully this thread will remain for many years to come.

I have a friend who only cruises on Princess.He posts on CC.I am trying to convince him to read the posts here and to consider an RCI cruise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

Thank you. We’re going to a neighborhood steakhouse probably more for me than for Dick. He’d rather eat toast at home than sit in a restaurant!

When the sick have recovered and Jon has gotten off his crutches, we’ll have our feast. Dick enjoys family celebrations. 

Saturday is our 55th.anniversary.We have not been to a restaurant since Feb.2020.I am trying to convince Toby to go somewhere to celebrate .

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@Sunshine3601

Debbie, I'm thinking of you, of the previous cancelled cruises, and how you were both looking forward to those 2 cruises...

If it's any "consolation", may be now you'll know the challenges in working from the ship and adequate solutions will be found for your next [and hopefully many many more] cruises.😘

Thank you Dani.     Yes it was sad to get off the ship today but at the same time we were truly happy with the 11 days we did have onboard.     

Eric couldn't believe the amount of work he has to catch up once we got home and he got the laptop set up in his office in our house.    I probably won't see him for a couple of days 😄

I will get back to work tomorrow.    

Next week he will take the laptop into the office for one of the IT people to check it out and see what they can do to make sure it works for our next b2b we have scheduled for March 20th. 

Since we originally planned to be on a 22 night cruise I had emptied out the fridge and cleaned it before we left but have plenty in freezer.    We will probably order take out tonight as I hate to cook after coming home from a cruise.  I will wait until the weekend to deal with the reality of having to go food shopping.

It was so cute when I opened up the front door I heard the cat's collars (little bells) running down the hall before I saw them.    Sparky peeked his head around the hallway corner and had this look like What is she doing here!   I wished I had my camera ready.   Then of course our luggage has to get sniffed up and down. 

• Like 13