Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I really like the original NCIS but it has diminished.  We have watched several characters leave. I loved Ziva trying American idioms…. Did she give you the cold elbow…… It looks like you’ve seen a goat.  …. That is total salami.  It’s hard to adjust to Gibbs leaving.  We sometimes rewatch earlier episodes.
I still enjoy NCIS LA.  Liked it a lot more when Heddy was in charge.  I don’t like the current one in charge.

I rarely watch NCIS Orleans.

NCIS Hawaii.  I really thought we would like it most because it is in Hawaii.  We are pretty much over it.  

I agree with all you said.  NCIS was like watching reruns of Hawaii 5-0.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

So sorry this happened!  Thankful she's ok.  I hope she's able to relax and have no lingering physical aches that might pop up.  

She did not feel any pain when the accident happened but we will see how she feels in the morning.

This was something like you see in a movie,a car literally hanging out of a wall.

16 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I really like the original NCIS but it has diminished.  We have watched several characters leave. I loved Ziva trying American idioms…. Did she give you the cold elbow…… It looks like you’ve seen a goat.  …. That is total salami.  It’s hard to adjust to Gibbs leaving.  We sometimes rewatch earlier episodes.
I still enjoy NCIS LA.  Liked it a lot more when Heddy was in charge.  I don’t like the current one in charge.

I rarely watch NCIS Orleans.

NCIS Hawaii.  I really thought we would like it most because it is in Hawaii.  We are pretty much over it.  

Ziva was great!   I gave up on NCIS LA probably one season after Heddys departure.  I do watch NCIS Orleans and that's ok, hoping it improves next season.

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

She was wearing a sweater and a heavy coat .She said she feels a bit bruised.

My son in law who lives near us will be working from home the rest of the week and will be available if we need him.
My daughter went to take a picture of the building .The car went through the wall and into a doctors office.Luckily nobody was injured.

That must have been terrifying.  She probably should call her Doctor tomorrow as they will probably want to check her out since she is dealing with back problems already.  

36 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ziva was great!   I gave up on NCIS LA probably one season after Heddys departure.  I do watch NCIS Orleans and that's ok, hoping it improves next season.

NCIS New Orleans was canceled. 
I used to watch it, but when they changed the time to 9pm, I pooped out. 
So far I’m sticking with Amazing Race which CBS also changed to 9pm. 
Maybe I should move to the Central Time Zone. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jagsfan said:

I’ve lived in the Eastern time zone my whole life until I moved here a few years ago.  It took me a few months to get used to central time.  I had to remember every thing on tv was an hour earlier.  I must say that once I got used to it, I love prime time shows starting at seven and being finished at ten when Gutfeld starts. 😀

It’s also surprising the number of people that don’t know that Florida has two time zones. 😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Greg is one of the truly nice people and is getting good wishes from everyone.

Thank you I have been accused of being too nice. Some say it’s a sign of weakness. I prefer to think of it as a sign of strength. I like who I am. 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

I’ve lived in the Eastern time zone my whole life until I moved here a few years ago.  It took me a few months to get used to central time.  I had to remember every thing on tv was an hour earlier.  I must say that once I got used to it, I love prime time shows starting at seven and being finished at ten when Gutfeld starts. 😀

It’s also surprising the number of people that don’t know that Florida has two time zones. 😏

I never knew that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

thank God Toby is OK. That had to be so scary. My thoughts are with you guys.

that’s the same issue Linda has had. She has had the RFA procedure. It worked for awhile but the pain has returned. I feel bad for her.

Mimi thank you so much for those comments. Very well said. Don’t think the food will be anything like Royal but I did hear it’s better than regular hospital food.

Thank you. I consider the scar a badge of honor.

Thank you good to know I am not alone. I will ask for a pre surgery sedative to help me.

I do like making jokes. If they use Propofol I will not

do any Michael Jackson jokes since they hear those all the time.

I wish you well on the surgery tomorrow.  Let’s hope your surgeon has a stellar day!

• Like 6

She does not want to go back in a car for awhile.My children already told us that they will shop for us and take me to my doctor and therapy appointments.

I'm glad she is okay. Cars are just things. Depending on your DMV, she will probably need to go through a driver's license review. My mom did, at an older age, after an accident where she totaled her Jeep. They didn't take her license, but she didn't drive much after that. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

That’s about the amount of hours I spent in NYC.  Only going from JFK to the cruise terminal in Brooklyn for three different Princess cruises.

We booked a cruise leaving from Ft.Lauderdale.We were meeting two couples in Fla and the plan was to leave a day earlier to spend quality time in Fla however ,because of a huge snowstorm our flight from JFK was postponed 12 hours.We arrived at the hotel 11 hours before the ship was due to depart.

Three years later we were on a cruise with a port stop in Orlando and were there 5 hours on a stormy day and did not spend too much time off the ship.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I'm glad she is okay. Cars are just things. Depending on your DMV, she will probably need to go through a driver's license review. My mom did, at an older age, after an accident where she totaled her Jeep. They didn't take her license, but she didn't drive much after that. 

I last drove in 2003 because I fell asleep while driving and nearly drove into a house.My family would not allow me to drive again.

I do not know how much longer my wife will be driving after this.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

How do you put someone on ignore? I don't see it. Maybe because I'm on my phone?

On phone, I'm not sure.  On desktop, move your cursor over the printed name or avatar and a new box will come up with Ignore as an option in the lower right corner.  

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

How do you put someone on ignore? I don't see it. Maybe because I'm on my phone?

Just hold your mouse over the persons name you want to ignore and a box drops down and click ignore.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

(yeah, I've got that kind of time on my hands).  

🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

...The 1 yr old is recovered from her bout with Covid but of course my daughter & the 3 yr old also caught it.  Abby (almost 3) is doing well. My daughter is struggling with exhaustion, but says a little better every day.  

Glad to hear the little ones are doing well. Hopefully it will pass soon for your daughter.

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

...that’s the same issue Linda has had. She has had the RFA procedure. It worked for awhile but the pain has returned. I feel bad for her....

Did she have this very long ago? About how long did it work? A friend said his doctor recommended this, but he's afraid to have it done. 

Hopefully by the time you read this you will be on your way with a new knee.

15 minutes ago, Coralc said:

On phone, I'm not sure.  On desktop, move your cursor over the printed name or avatar and a new box will come up with Ignore as an option in the lower right corner.  

Thanks. I guess I need to go to my iPad. It's not working on my phone.

14 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Just hold your mouse over the persons name you want to ignore and a box drops down and click ignore.

Will try it on my iPad. Thanks.

@dani negreanu Enjoy your much needed vacation.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

I didn’t know it was canceled.  I guess that shows how much interest I still had in it.

Although I live in the Central Time zone, my alarm clock is set on Eastern.  It will be back to Central March 13th.  One more advantage of being retired. 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2