Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

56 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

While you and I might not agree on raisins, I have to give you the award for best grilled meat pictures.  Your steaks always look amazing.  You can hold the peas though.

I have this photo for you.  I sent it to another guy that dislikes peas as well. 

04CA20F1-6633-49BB-AE80-238881C4A38E.thumb.jpeg.a1d1c4bc026c0c940e47f590efc28603.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Looking at their website, it looks like all models have 3rd row seating.  But don't quote me on that.  

I was getting confused when I looked.  I'll call rental place tomorrow.

Thank you Everyone.  I knew I would get great answers here😍

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I was getting confused when I looked.  I'll call rental place tomorrow.

Thank you Everyone.  I knew I would get great answers here😍

Yes, they do all come with 3rd row seats.  The Pathfinder was redesigned for 2022 so chances are the Avis rental is an older model but from what I can tell, it's about the same size & dimension.

As you said, best to call the rental place, tell them what you're packing. It's probably best to have too much space rather than too little. Last thing you want to a suitcase on your lap for 2+ hour drive.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I have this photo for you.  I sent it to another guy that dislikes peas as well. 

04CA20F1-6633-49BB-AE80-238881C4A38E.thumb.jpeg.a1d1c4bc026c0c940e47f590efc28603.jpeg

I like peas but don't like sour cream since it, SOUR cream. lol. You don't drink sour milk.

Do you have a pic of that combination? 😉

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

At least Tom seems pretty remorseful. Gary gets into issues without even trying.

Disappointed in Gary. He SAID he learned his lesson last time. And here he is doing the same thing.

These people are so 8th grade. Are they trying to figure out who will hook up with who?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I don't understand why a deck hand is banking with the cap. Seems odd.

Byron was with Glen the first season and last season, Gary started with him but they put JL in there because of his height (the bed is longer).  They should have put either Gary or Colin in there to begin with but I think they wanted to bunk together since they are friends.  It should be more of a respect thing and a department head should be with the Captain, not the lowest deckhand.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Byron was with Glen the first season and last season, Gary started with him but they put JL in there because of his height (the bed is longer).  They should have put either Gary or Colin in there to begin with but I think they wanted to bunk together since they are friends.  It should be more of a respect thing and a department head should be with the Captain, not the lowest deckhand.

There isn't enough room for 3 if they put Gary in there.

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Decided to finally take the plunge today and order a new cell phone. The battery in my S8 is getting weaker after its almost 5 years of service. So is was either invest in a five year old phone and put in a new battery or update the phone. Decided to go with a Samsung S22. I won't get it until April as I wanted the color graphite. Hopefully I will like the phone as much as I have my S8 and, hopefully, it will last as long. I'm still not happy about it not having an SD expansion slot but it does have 256gb of memory. My S8 had sort of been like an old friend. I kind of hate to leave it behind.

I bet you will like it a lot.  I bet you will love the camera quality.  I have the S21 ultra.  I looked at the s22 last week.  Looks like the big difference is the s22 has an improved battery.  My s21 battery as been great.  Mine also as 256gb of memory.  I take a lot of pics and videos while on a cruise and I have not yet come close to running out of space.  I do unload them to a storage device when I get home.  I upgraded from an S7 so there was a lot for me to learn.  Let us now how you like it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I bet you will like it a lot.  I bet you will love the camera quality.  I have the S21 ultra.  I looked at the s22 last week.  Looks like the big difference is the s22 has an improved battery.  My s21 battery as been great.  Mine also as 256gb of memory.  I take a lot of pics and videos while on a cruise and I have not yet come close to running out of space.  I do unload them to a storage device when I get home.  I upgraded from an S7 so there was a lot for me to learn.  Let us now how you like it.

I looked at the S22 ultra but it is too big for my taste. It is also very different from the S22 and S22 plus. It is modeled more like the previous Note series and even has an s-pen. The S22 is almost the exact size of my S8. I'm sure I'll appreciate the new camera as I find myself lately using my phone camera much more than my regular camera.

If you upgraded from an S7 then you are like me and hold onto a phone for awhile.

• Like 3