Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

You're welcome! Hope you got a good arrival time!

I picked 12:30 - 1 pm which is good with us as we prefer to board around the same time cabins are ready.    Usually grab a kummelweck (roast beef sandwich) from 270 cafe then head to our cabin and unload our backpacks.    Then the fun begins!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, akcruz said:

Sharing a few teaser pictures from our last 2 weeks.  Sandwiched a short 4 day Celebrity cruise, to Key West and Nassau, with a road trip around various Florida locations visiting friends and looking for new places for future trips.  Tried to keep up with this thread as well as the World Cruise one but haven't yet started the Icon thread, will take a bit.  Grocery run done and last load of laundry in.  Will have more in a few days once I get through all my many pics.

Wonder from inbetween Fish Lips and Grills a few weeks ago

20240121_163608.thumb.jpg.68f0db9ce11ba4f70d8aee617a510c23.jpg

View from one of my favorite spots on Silhouette, the sunset bar

20240127_144108-EFFECTS.thumb.jpg.3c23a1ddc440a0e5baaee38adfd5baa3.jpg

Obligatory shot in Nassau

20240128_120732.thumb.jpg.3e9c92dbcc5ca7d8e6fba85f4a2376cd.jpg

Best sunset on our 2nd to last night away

20240131_175813.thumb.jpg.fab429f9822f6733a8343545cf168182.jpg

Beautiful photos.    Looks like you had some great weather.   Welcome Home.

• Thanks 1

We had a very nice dinner at Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse.  So at least we ate good for two days!  However, I seem to have misplaced my money🥴. I think I am caught up on all the news here, if not, enjoy cruises, feel better anyone who is not well.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I picked 12:30 - 1 pm which is good with us as we prefer to board around the same time cabins are ready.    Usually grab a kummelweck (roast beef sandwich) from 270 cafe then head to our cabin and unload our backpacks.    Then the fun begins!!!

I picked that for tomorrow as well.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We had a very nice dinner at Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse.  So at least we ate good for two days!  However, I seem to have misplaced my money🥴. I think I am caught up on all the news here, if not, enjoy cruises, feel better anyone who is not well.  

I love Gordon Ramsey. Yes he has no bedside manners and is crude but he is fun. 

I hope you find your misplaced money and some more!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Arzeena said:

I love Gordon Ramsey. Yes he has no bedside manners and is crude but he is fun. 

I hope you find your misplaced money and some more!

I think he is becoming a softy with age.   Have you ever watched his Road Trip shows?    He goes places all over the world with his friends Gino and Fred.    They have a blast and you get to see some great sites and fabulous food.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I think he is becoming a softy with age.   Have you ever watched his Road Trip shows?    He goes places all over the world with his friends Gino and Fred.    They have a blast and you get to see some great sites and fabulous food.

I saw his show where he travels to Asia and cooks with the locals. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Beautiful photos.    Looks like you had some great weather.   Welcome Home.

Weather wasn't quite as warm as we had hoped, many days in low 60s, but no rain.  I will definitely take it for January though!

• Like 5