Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I stopped at a new garden center today to get my herb pots started.  I usually only grow basil and mint but in looking around, they had some nice chive plants so I’m going to give that a go also.  They also had a new (to me at least) variety of mint called Mojito Mint.  Since mojitos are primarily what I grow it for -sold!  
(…Dreaming of mojitos…)

I've been growing mint for several years.   Comes back every year with more and more...took over one raised bed.   Love picking my own mint for my Mojitos and tea (hot or cold).

I always love the little purple flowers on chives.  

Enjoy😊

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I've been growing mint for several years.   Comes back every year with more and more...took over one raised bed.   Love picking my own mint for my Mojitos and tea (hot or cold).

I always love the little purple flowers on chives.  

Enjoy😊

We only have mint in pots.  We learned years ago how mint can just take over.  🙅‍♀️

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

We only have mint in pots.  We learned years ago how mint can just take over.  🙅‍♀️

I grow 4 different mints in pots.   My favorite spearmint is "Kentucky Colonel", which is also great for mojitos.   I have a chocolate variety called "After Eight", and smells just like the namesake candy.   Mint will take over your lawn and garden in a heartbeat.

• Like 6

Thank you for the well wishes for my husband. They are much appreciated.

Safe trip to @George C !  I’m jealous. Wish it were me going to NYC . My hairstylist leaves on June 10 th to visit her son , a retired NYPD sergeant. 

The Memorial Day sale is not a sale. Some prices have actually increased.

@lenquixote66 What is the name of the group you sing with ? 

My SIL plant bought a plant at a nursery and there were newborn bunnies in it. What to do ? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Whew.  I was worried for a second 

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Good. I can't deal with the whining.

I hope the fire winner wins the game of Survivor!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, NHProud said:

My SIL plant bought a plant at a nursery and there were newborn bunnies in it. What to do ? 

Take it back to the nursery so they can find their mom. Or take them to a wildlife center. 😟

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Take it back to the nursery so they can find their mom. Or take them to a wildlife center. 😟

They live in Fargo so not sure what is available. I advised them to call the Humane Society and they told her  exactly what you recommend about taking it back to nursery . Mama might be gone .  They have fur but appear to be very young . I relayed your suggestion to them. 

Edited by NHProud
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1