What and when was the last Carnival cruise you took?

mek

4 minutes ago, Sparky2 said:

Our last cruise was 2/9-2/23/2020 14-day Partial Panama Canal Journey's cruise on Glory.  Fantastic cruise.  Sure glad we got to enjoy this cruise before all the shutdowns.

You got on the day we got off the Glory! We had a wonderful time on that ship! I wish I stayed on for the Panama Canal cruise that you were on! 

12 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

You got on the day we got off the Glory! We had a wonderful time on that ship! I wish I stayed on for the Panama Canal cruise that you were on! 

I remember your CC name and thought you were supposed to be on that cruise with us.

2 hours ago, Sparky2 said:

Our last cruise was 2/9-2/23/2020 14-day Partial Panama Canal Journey's cruise on Glory.  Fantastic cruise.  Sure glad we got to enjoy this cruise before all the shutdowns.

We'd like to do a partial Panama Canal transit before too long. We met a couple on the Valor this past December and had a great time with them. In talking about cruises we'd all like to take, the Panama Canal came up and we agreed to make an effort to do it together. Did the experience of going through the canal make it that much better? We're really looking forward to it someday.

3 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

We'd like to do a partial Panama Canal transit before too long. We met a couple on the Valor this past December and had a great time with them. In talking about cruises we'd all like to take, the Panama Canal came up and we agreed to make an effort to do it together. Did the experience of going through the canal make it that much better? We're really looking forward to it someday.

Ours was not a full transit.  It was a Partial Panama Canal transit through new larger canal into Gatun Lake where we anchored for 4 hours before it was our turn to go back out.

11/17/19 on the Legend out of Tampa, stopping at Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.  So happy we got our cruise in when we did!  It was out first cruise in a long time and we were able to visit my aunt in Roatan (she just retired there.)  :)

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 10:28 PM, cynt said:

March 2018 aboard the Dream out of NOLA. Honeymoon and celebrating my mom's 70th and my sister's 40th B-day. Great times!!! 

Since then we've been on RCCL twice and Celebrity once. We were going to book a Christmas cruise this year on the Vista but around the time when we were going to book Rona decided to pay the world a visit. So we're marking time until all the restrictions are lifted. I don't have the patience to book, rebook, deal with FCC, etc. Ain't nobody got time for that 😏🙁🤯

Hey, I posted an sos to you in the friends forum I started but go zzzz crickets! This is %%%%% from the Allure sailing 🙂

February 29, 2020 for 7 nights on the Vista out of Galveston.  Celebrated our 8 year Anniversary ( 2nd REAL Anniversary because we married on Leap Day!)

The cruising world changed shortly after our return.  We were fortunate to get this trip in before all of this happened.

Next cruise booked for Oct 2020  and one in May 2021.  Fingers crossed

Carnival Sunshine March 2019. Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral. Youngest daughter got married 2nd day at sea. She had 50 friends come along and it was great time. Our first cruise and we loved it. May 2020 cruise from New Orleans got cancelled, now going in 2021.

Back to back on the Sunrise out of NYC in Sept 19. The first week was a cruise to nowhere - well, Charleston - as we couldn't make it to Bermuda due to a hurricane. The second went to Halifax, St John and New England. Two very different experiences, but we loved every minute.

We had a very generous 100% FCC for week one, which we spent on a European cruise from Venice for this September. Sadly this has been cancelled, and we've now booked another Europe cruise on the Legend from Rome to Athens in October 2021.

Carnival Pride September 2019. Should have been 3 days in Bermuda but turned into a day in Grand Turk and a day in Amber Cove due to Hurricane Humberto.

Next up should have been Carnival Legend 9-day to Caribbean out of NYC May 16,2020.....CANCELLED

Rescheduled for April 18, 2021 Carnival Pride to Bermuda.

Waiting to see what happens with our Carnival Pride 14-day Journey cruise November 1, 2020.

Karen

Carnival Miracle Panama Canal Journeys, March 5-19, 2020. Cruise got off to a bumpy start,  2 sea days and one port dropped from the 17 day cruise. Embarkation day went smoothly, as did the first 12 days did. Then the captain addressed us and told us what was going on. He said all ships were being recalled but we will finish our cruise with the final stop in Cabo. Well, the next day we were told no Cabo, we will be heading directly to San Francisco. Next message we can’t go to SF with no port for us at this time. Finally, we got a port, San Pedro and another day  chopped off the cruise.  Took us two flight cancellations and 13 hours to get home. Even with all the problems, we had a wonderful cruise with so many nice crew members

On that cruise too , great staff ,food and cruisers .
Still sorting out insurance claims

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carnival Dream 7-Day - 6/25/2011 - Western Caribbean (Belize, Roatan, Costa Maya (skipped due to weather), Cozumel, Progreso).

Yeah, It’s been a while (did other cruises since then - off-topic - “Lebrewski Cruise”).

Movtarget in NC

On 4/13/2020 at 11:16 AM, mek said:

So right now everything has stopped and future cruises are totally up in the air.

I thought it might be fun to talk about the last Carnival cruise you took.

Mine was on Elation in February 2020 - 5 nights, eastern Caribbean with few nights post cruise in Orlando where we went to Medieval Times and Sea World. We returned home on 2/15 and it had to be one of the last weeks where people cruised without much thought about the virus.

We had a wonderful trip - 4 generations sailed - 95, 69, 47, 31, and 5 years old.  We will probably never have the opportunity to do that again with the 95 year old, so we were so blessed to be able to complete this trip without any problems.

Fantasy in 97 for our honeymoon!

It was a "free" 4 day trip to Catalina and Ensenada on the Inspiration, returning on  Friday, March 6, 2020. My Carnival PVP had called me the previous Friday asking me if I wanted to go on a free cruise and I jumped at the chance. I paid port fees and had a great time. The next week everything started shutting down. 

February 23rd 2020 on the Magic. We had a fabulous time. Weather was perfect in every port. Sailing into Amber Cove was gorgeous.  Snorkeling at Grand Turk near the ship was amazing. Half Moon Cay was perfect. I’m very sad for those who were unable to fulfill their cruises😷🙁

EFDB0BF9-0615-4BF3-AF5D-58752BDBC2A1.jpeg

45A5D411-4459-4203-939B-CCD498B16C53.jpeg

7C97A602-3337-4D67-9564-C01AB55D4101.jpeg

27C3C180-C067-471D-966A-CD33A66D91DA.jpeg