Nice Video from Regal Princess Crew

jhannah

3 hours ago, skynight said:

Lots of talent on board, singers, arrangers, musicians, production crews. When on board you may overlook how much talent there really is. Next time you cruise remember to thank the entertainment staff.  

Some of the most talented are not entertainment staff.  Some lines, HAL and Windstar come to mind, feature crew talent shows and we never miss them.

2 hours ago, EightFurryPaws said:

Just press on the arrow in the circle.  Should start for you

I don't have an arrow let alone in a circle. All I have is the verbage from post 1. I even tried another browser. Oh well, thanks anyway.

This was wonderful and brought tears to my eyes. We sailed on Regal for 2019 Christmas and had such an excellent cruise. This video demonstrates the caring of the captain and crew of Regal. Thanks to each one of them for sharing despite their own challenges.

This pandemic has impacted all of us. 

Regal crew! Great video and much appreciation to all of you!

4 hours ago, pizzalady1 said:

I don't have an arrow let alone in a circle. All I have is the verbage from post 1. I even tried another browser. Oh well, thanks anyway.

It works from "Chrome" for me.  

Does not work in Firefox (neither Private or Non-Private).  I had same problem as you described using Firefox.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:30 PM, pizzalady1 said:

I need help. How do you open this video? There is nothing to "click on".

I had to copy the link for this thread and paste it into Chrome. The embedded video doesn't even show up with Firefox (which is the browser I've been using for many years).  It seems to be a Facebook video link. I don't do FB and never have. I cliked the "share" link and will see if I can paste the link to the video here.

Edit: Embedding didn't work for me. IF you have a FB account the link below should work for you.

https://www.facebook.com/1119000138/videos/10216304051530125/

Edited by Thrak

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

I had to copy the link for this thread and paste it into Chrome. The embedded video doesn't even show up with Firefox (which is the browser I've been using for many years).  It seems to be a Facebook video link. I don't do FB and never have. I cliked the "share" link and will see if I can paste the link to the video here.

Edit: Embedding didn't work for me. IF you have a FB account the link below should work for you.

Thanks! The link worked without having to sign into FB.

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

It is also out on You Tube.

I agree absolutely beautiful!  There us also a video of the Regal crew welcoming back the Coral Princess when they met at sea to deliver supplies.  I read about it on the Coral Princess thread here on Cruise Critic. It shows how united as one the Princess Crews are.

https://www.facebook.com/1119000138/videos/10216276218034305/

Edited by Sam n Janet Evening
missing information
  • Like 3

Great video.  A lot of the faces look familiar to me.  I have been on Regal over a dozen times, the crew, staff and officers are special to me.  But I don't recall the officer who is singing.  

Their lives have been change for ever after going through this.