When is your next cruise?

8 minutes ago, Harriskathym said:

Just booked the Mardi Gras fror June 4, 2022.  Granddaughter's 8th grade graduation.  Needed to start the countdown to have something to look forward to

Congrats! Now that is what I'd call forward thinking! 👍

21 minutes ago, Harriskathym said:

Just booked the Mardi Gras fror June 4, 2022.  Granddaughter's 8th grade graduation.  Needed to start the countdown to have something to look forward to

I wish that Royal would open up summer of 2022. Our cancelled Oasis cruise from this coming August will be replaced  with one on the Anthem  out of Bayonne.  Already have August of 21 reserved on the Mardi Gras.

We had one booked for October of this year. One we had looked EXTREMELY forward to for a long time. In April, I was hopeful. Right now, not so much. The only hope so far is that it is not officially canceled. However, we are starting to look for a vacation backup plan.

We are booked for Panorama in November. This is the first time that I have ever booked paying only the deposit and insurance up front, We ussually pay the entire cruise, including tips and some excursions when booking. We don't want to take a chance of losing alot of money, but decided that taking a decent chance of losing deposit and insurance was worth the gamble. 

I booked Miracle for Feb 19th 2022 for my first ever solo cruise  because I needed something positive to look forward to, that and a cruise to Hawaii has been on my bucket list for years. I was thinking about booking something in 2021, but decided to hold off until 2022 just to give it a little bit more time. 

4 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

Personally I think it’s going to take years for the cruise industry to even recover. I hope to cruise in 2022 if things get back to normal by then.

If things don't get back to normal till 2022, cruising for the most part will be dead.  It's been less than 4 months now and with all of the turmoil that has happened already and will be happening, you really think the industry can continue on this trail for another 18 months and be solvent?

Transferred a cruise scheduled 87 days away to exact same cruise 424 days from now.  My TA really wanted me to make final payment under the premise that the cruise would be canceled anyway & a $600 OBC would come my way.  I’m too risk averse & still saves about $120 rebooking it & incurred no cxl fee.

11 minutes ago, beachbum6264 said:

We have 2 booked.... October 31, 2020 (just me and DH) and November 16, 2020 (we're cruising with friends).

Fingers are crossed.  

Even if you crossed your toes, legs and arms as well my gut is telling me that your only decisions will be whether you're  making final payments or not and if so are you taking the FCC.

• Thanks 1

We are booked for two in 2021. We will see how that goes. We are now on the Magic in April taking over the 8 day itinerary from the Breeze and just booked Oct 2021 on the Glory out of New Orleans. I hope at some point things calm down and we will be able to sail. Need something to look forward too. We miss our off peak trips. 

2 minutes ago, buckeye barber said:

650 days out,,  April 30,2022 early,  we book early then  get our room, then check rates.  Going on Horizon out of Miami.  First time on the ship and port.   Cant wait

I call that forward thinking. Well done! And welcome to the Carnival CC forum!