Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

12 hours ago, MamaFej said:

Yeah, but, as long as you sailed with them before this month, you get to keep your Celebrity points on Azamara. 
And their frozen stuff is yummy (whatever it is). 😜

That was the idea.  And all these PUPs helped with status on Az as well as Celebrity.  Enjoyed a lot of aspects of the line.  But not so sure I would jump at the chance to sail with Az again.  It would either have to be a super-duper port intensive itinerary or crazy low price.  I wasn’t pleased with all of the deck lunches consuming so much deck space for 4-tops leaving a shortage of loungers.  Chair hogs were rampant.  Nice piano player in the den in the evening.  Most of the food was just  so so.  But yeah the frozen whatever was delish.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Nothing here in Canada either except more snow.

Snowing here in the Niagara region as well, and nothing in my inbox either!

Have to say drakes2 that you have a great source (at least I think I recall that it was you?) who noted that there would be two PUP activities coming in Januay!!!   

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Reel Love said:

Snowing here in the Niagara region as well, and nothing in my inbox either!

Have to say drakes2 that you have a great source (at least I think I recall that it was you?) who noted that there would be two PUP activities coming in Januay!!!   

Yes it was me who said that but it was 2 for February. They didn't have one last month. 

• Like 1

Well here's an interesting tidbit. Historically since the PUP program started, the emails for them have always come to me. Today my wife got an email for this gift box, and I didn't get one. The odd thing is I have 624 points and the email showed my wife's balance as 540. When I logged in to her account it shows the 624 for her also. Unfortunately, I've had to cancel two Celebrity cruises in the last couple of weeks anyway, so it doesn't matter much either way. I should be on a free Solstice cruise right now.